Packers or Steelers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Packers Or Steelers

• Packers

Votes: 43 69.4%
  • Steelers

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters
im in it for the commercials..............& the excuse to drink tons of beer............:woo

I don't drink! :D

It will be several hours till kick off. Plenty of time to get the grill going and everything set up.

I'm hoping the score is 0 to 0 and then the roof collapses. This would A end the game and nobody wins. B it would destroy my most hated rivals precious stadium. That would be awesome! :lol

Born and raised in Pittsburgh, live there occasionally.

No interest in the Steelers or football and I was brought up surrounded by it too. That and the Pirates and Penguins.

So, I don't care who wins.

The Pac for sure..., I will never, ever, ever pull for the Steelers. My hate is stronger each day for them. Aaron Rodger's and the Pack would make for a greater story, than the third one going to the Squealers in 6 years.

Fox productions always feel second rate to me. Not sure what it is exactly, but it seems less professional and polished than what you get on CBS, NBC, or ESPN. Sucks, because they have had the NFC coverage rights for the last several years, so this is mostly what I see.

I guess we'll be seeing that retarded football robot before the day is done. . .

Definitely the Packers for sure. Personally, I don't like Ben Roethlisberger whatsoever...

Seems like if the Steelers win the MVP will be Jerry Jones and his field which apparently isn't very good. I have never seen so many people injured on normal plays.

Someone needs to pull the plug on Black Eyed Peas. They're horrible live. Worst Half time show ever.

Back