Statue Pacific Rim - Knifehead Kaiju - Now up for order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pacific Rim - Knifehead Kaiju Production peek

price tag is huge being that the movie isn't even out yet. what would it be worth if the movie bombs? sideshow seems to have partnered with the film makers of pacific rim and would be in a pretty awkward position if the movie tanks. big gamble.

Wow it is only seventeen inches tell yet almost four hundred dollars? Lol no.

Wow it is only seventeen inches tell yet almost four hundred dollars? Lol no.

Yea i was surprised by the size I was expecting these to be in the mid 20s

Price is real high for a dinky monster. I think it looks good, but I can think of other statues to spend my money on.

yeah I really like the monster, but that price is steep for me. Considering everything else I have on order. I'll wait.

i THINK IT LOOKS PRETTY AWESOME.

for a diorama display with both kaijus and jaegrars maybe the scale is perfect, but as a one off display , scale is quite disappointing
can see a few getting this to display as a diorama though with the jaegars,

That is one beautiful statue and Kaiju...but seventeen inches and four hundred bucks? Really?

Idunno. If it comes out looking almost as good as the prototype, I might buy it.

I really want some high-end statues from this movie, but I just know Sideshow will **** them up like they always do.

Click the pic! Buy now!

Knifehead: Pacific Rim

He's gonna get that apple!

DYAQ8Wd.png

Love the statue, just not he size and the price. Especially more so the price. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Absolutely love this one :thud: ...and I'm actually glad it's not bigger. :wink1:

Like some said, as a standalone piece I would prefer it to be a tad bigger, but the line (four so far) will look amazing displayed together. :rock :rock :rock :rock

[ame]https://youtu.be/xkd9wyEzUUE[/ame]

:yess:

Absolutely love this one :thud: ...and I'm actually glad it's not bigger. :wink1:

Like some said, as a standalone piece I would prefer it to be a tad bigger, but the line (four so far) will look amazing displayed together. :rock :rock :rock :rock

https://youtu.be/xkd9wyEzUUE

:yess:

It's only just bigger than his head.
This will need a very low es if it's going to wait list.
:wave

Back