Statue Pacific Rim - Knifehead Kaiju - Now up for order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks cool, curious to see how they all look together once displayed.

Review is out:

https://www.slashfilm.com/sideshow-pacific-rim-knifehead-statue/

IMG_87261.jpg

IMG_8757.jpg

IMG_8758.jpg

Looks pretty damn good to me. I like the base and the sculpt itself. I might get this one after all. Still thinking about it. Great pics by the way, much appreciated.

Anyone else get this yet? I have the other 3 on PO but I'm wanting to hear more on this one before I take the plunge.

got mine today.. not even opened the outer (shipping) box and can hear something rolling around inside.. dead god please let it be ok.

Side point - how is there enough space inside for something to be rolling around?

just following up - it was the batteries that had come out of their compartment and were moving within another area, something to think of if someone else has the same issue.

just following up - it was the batteries that had come out of their compartment and were moving within another area, something to think of if someone else has the same issue.

I guessed right... :wink1: ...it's not good to have stuff like that loose inside. :eek:

Here's some pictures of my Knifehead # 23/1000

I'm very pleased with it :yess: ...can't wait to get rest of the line. :joy :joy :joy

06052014306.jpg~original

06052014289.jpg~original

06052014306.jpg~original

06052014308.jpg~original

06052014319.jpg~original

More pictures is coming. :wink1:

I got mine a few days ago and it's fantastic! There's batteries for the lights and a button on the side to light up the piece.

Lots of fun, totally happy with this baby and makes me wonder if all four of the pieces in the line will light up.

I got mine a few days ago and it's fantastic! There's batteries for the lights and a button on the side to light up the piece.

Lots of fun, totally happy with this baby and makes me wonder if all four of the pieces in the line will light up.

I'm pretty sure it is just this one, it does seem a shame if so.

Pretty sure both Gipsy and Striker (at least Striker) will have light-up features. :lecture ...not so sure about Slattern. :dunno

Gipsy Danger, The Steel Titan, is USA's mark 3 Jaeger, equipped for close quarters combat, and built to destroy any danger. Powered by a glowing nuclear heart, the Gipsy Danger Statue from Sideshow Collectibles was developed in partnership with Guillermo Del Toro, and is crafted with painstaking attention to detail.

Striker Eureka, the strongest and fastest mech on the planet, is the world's only MARK V Jaeger. Piloted by father and son team Herc and Chuck Hansen, the Skyscraping Soldier is equipped with deadly Sting-Blades capable of cutting through bone and buildings with ease. Australia's pride and joy is constructed of expertly crafted armor and finished with a detailed paint deco and brilliant red and blue light-up features. Developed in partnership with award-winning filmmaker Guillermo Del Toro, the Sideshow Collectibles Striker Eureka statue brings this brutal brawler from the big screen to your collection.

:wink1:

Back