Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what ... Part of me would love to have the Reg eyes painted white for a raging look... lol.
Like so?
3e3512d212667ed4a09b628b83fa7698.jpg

I would really like someone to make a larger base for this, like huge. Big round circle like he just landed there after a big jump

Yeah .... It was this pic where really you can't see the eyes that made me think of it....

9cd432d87d2338140e0aaeee7a896ee5_zpsjja1r2qm.jpg

I would really like someone to make a larger base for this, like huge. Big round circle like he just landed there after a big jump

Kind of like the comiquette? I like that idea!

These ideas are great. The hulk bomb base would be RIDICULOUS in terms of space but would look utterly amazing haha. The white ares would be a ice touch. Where is that pic from Josh?

These ideas are great. The hulk bomb base would be RIDICULOUS in terms of space but would look utterly amazing haha. The white ares would be a ice touch. Where is that pic from Josh?

It was Mike Deodato's art from part of the Return of the Monster Story line, I think that particular image came from Issue #48 or #49 of Hulk.

No problem....I've read way too many damn comics :lol

Nothing wrong with that at all

Yeah. Really hope someone comes up clutch with the crater base.

I wouldn't really count on it. How may custom bases have been made overall in the past few years? The only ones I can think is the Xmen duo base for the PFs (gambit/rogue) The size this one would need to be though.... Dam haha I hope as well I just dont think it will happen

Are there any comparison pics between the Red Hulk and the Hulk Maquette side by side? Would like to know the size of both together.

Anyone that have those could make a pic/judgment?

Nothing wrong with that at all

I wouldn't really count on it. How may custom bases have been made overall in the past few years? The only ones I can think is the Xmen duo base for the PFs (gambit/rogue) The size this one would need to be though.... Dam haha I hope as well I just dont think it will happen

There is a much larger fortress base for the Superman PF that you can put the original base into... It looks awesome. I tink something like that for this would be a awesome..... Anything else that could be made would have to be HUGE, Solid, and it would cost crap loads to ship.

Back