Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't have a single issue of Mike D's run m8... sorry to disappoint.... Just always been a personal preference of mine...

FavCharacters.jpg

HulkvsSpideyvsSupesandBats.jpg

If I didn't pick on you then what would I do??

:) Nice art work.

I had the option to get the King hulk on throne yesterday but I passed because I think this is that good.

Unless you are going to collect all hulks then passing on King for this is a good thing... Everyone should have at least one classic Hulk in their collection...

Have a feeling I might just have to track down the Original PF... Going to hate not having it with the rest of my SSC Hulks... So stupid to sell it off years ago.. :(

I think this looks that damn good... That plus the custom heads will role...lol

As usual I'm looking forward to seeing your work. (I will not goole it its gotta come right from you)

Unless you are going to collect all hulks then passing on King for this is a good thing... Everyone should have at least one classic Hulk in their collection...

Have a feeling I might just have to track down the Original PF... Going to hate not having it with the rest of my SSC Hulks... So stupid to sell it off years ago.. :(

I am not a catch em all type. This will satisfy my hulk needs plenty

Hear Yee, Hear Yee! These new hulks will be better than the original pf. Collect all three hulks pf ex and get that bonus feeling of powa!

Hear Yee, Hear Yee! These new hulks will be better than the original pf. Collect all three hulks pf ex and get that bonus feeling of powa!

I vow your trusty words and second this notion. The king has spoken, I dub thee Duke of Hulk!

The EX does look awesome, but I have the OG PF and so don't need this one. Happy it has turned out well for the rest of you, though!

Anyone get any secret word or clues as to if this is shipping this week or month even?

Back