Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I like the proto way better. I really don't like how black his lips are, and I don't care for the bloodshot eyes either. The shading around the eyes looks really dark as well.

Proto:
30020821-the-incredible-hulk-004.jpg

Production:
Hulk.jpg

My WL will convert soon :D too bad there's no WL for the grey. Maybe I can trade the green ex for the gray? Then buy back the green for retail of less since that one is easier to find and bigger ES.

If it turns out looking THIS good in the first INHAND pictures your probably SOL. This will sell out fairly quickly now

Personally, I like the proto way better. I really don't like how black his lips are, and I don't care for the bloodshot eyes either. The shading around the eyes looks really dark as well.

Proto:
View attachment 206218

Production:
View attachment 206219

I call lighting :lecture

I think the black around the eyes is a lighting issue... Not nearly as dark in this picture

30020821_Press01.jpg

Not sure aout the lips.... But I gotta say tha I think they have done something with the paint on this one ... Hard to tell ...just know I like it. Lot

The Exclusive Head on the Green is what makes this piece the clear winner of the 3 Hulks in my opinion.

The Exclusive is #$%@ing phenomenal.

So excited for this.

Proto:
View attachment 206218

Production:
View attachment 206219

I do think the lips are darker but The hair is more black and less green which was one thing I did not like about it. Not enough that I wouldn't pre order just enough that I noticed it but now it looks much much better in my eyes. I likes the proto lips better though but I am ok with how they are now.

I call lighting :lecture

Definitely think lighting plays a little factor here

I think the black around the eyes is a lighting issue... Not nearly as dark in this picture

30020821_Press01.jpg

Not sure aout the lips.... But I gotta say tha I think they have done something with the paint on this one ... Hard to tell ...just know I like it. Lot

Overall this has me so excited more so then any other character, even the ones I wanted more then hulk. Once I seen Rulk in person I knew this was gonna be boss ass ****.

A question I asked a little before the production pics were released, Is that HB in the base? is it removable? If its not HB what is it? If it is HB what is it on the Grey Hulks base ? (its green I think)

Bought the Hulk EX deal for 730 shipped. This is gonna be a grail in the making if the QC matches anything of these photos.

Back