Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks killah! I like the Reg head more than I did initially, but it was the EX that sold me. Can't wait for this bad boy and eventually Thor to get here. Going to be a great looking team display.

I think I like the regular better than the EX head....huh.

I know I do...lol

Take a look....

Is that a watermelon growing out of his trap?

After I saw the Rulk in person I realized that the traps aren't nearly as exaggerated as pictures make them look.

A question I asked a little before the production pics were released, Is that HB in the base? is it removable? If its not HB what is it? If it is HB what is it on the Grey Hulks base ? (its green I think)

I am pretty sure it is the Iron Man Hulkbuster on the Green and Red, and a military Hulbuster Unit on the Grey. A lot of people do forget that Ross had a crapload of different Hulkbusters he sent after The Hulk.

Love this pic, probably exactly how he'll get displayed. "Hulk Smash puny Collection!"

3002082_Press08.jpg

Ohhhh, so good, Mr. Green can just lick it at a distance. Might have to get a second Gray Ex and/or Green Ex. Make some variant SSC!

A question I asked a little before the production pics were released, Is that HB in the base? is it removable? If its not HB what is it? If it is HB what is it on the Grey Hulks base ? (its green I think)

Yeah Hulkbuster parts should be removeable if I remember the Rulk unboxings correctly

I know I do...lol

After I saw the Rulk in person I realized that the traps aren't nearly as exaggerated as pictures make them look.

I am pretty sure it is the Iron Man Hulkbuster on the Green and Red, and a military Hulbuster Unit on the Grey. A lot of people do forget that Ross had a crapload of different Hulkbusters he sent after The Hulk.

Yeah Hulkbuster parts should be removeable if I remember the Rulk unboxings correctly

Thank you guys, Thats all good news to me

I think these 3 shots have sold me

3002082_Press07.jpg

3002082_Press08.jpg

3002082_Press10.jpg

Love this pic, probably exactly how he'll get displayed. "Hulk Smash puny Collection!"

3002082_Press08.jpg

Reg head looks much better then the proto shots for whatever reason...

Only complaint... The teeth don't look as good as the Proto pieces.. One of the things I loved was how the teeth and gums looked in the early shots.

Everything else is a home run... Love the choice of green.... Looking forward to finally having this...

How many days before shipping does sideshow usually email you? Like before your last charge.

How many days before shipping does sideshow usually email you? Like before your last charge.

Sometimes they don't if you're on flex pay. My Thor, Doom and a few others I didn't get a shipping notice. Just the normal, this flex will charge soon about 48 hours in advance, next thing I know they shipped. Previously though I've had notices at 22 days and 14 days.

Sometimes they don't if you're on flex pay. My Thor, Doom and a few others I didn't get a shipping notice. Just the normal, this flex will charge soon about 48 hours in advance, next thing I know they shipped. Previously though I've had notices at 22 days and 14 days.

I've had just about everything from 2 weeks to 2 days

I've had just about everything from 2 weeks to 2 days

Last couple of months it seems everything is really short notice. Sometimes you get that 3-5 weeks expected in the warehouse email, only to be followed up a few days later by the, we are charging your card in the next 15 minutes one.

Back