Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any comparison pics between the Red Hulk and the Hulk Maquette side by side? Would like to know the size of both together.

Anyone that have those could make a pic/judgment?

That is not a pic I have seen actually...lol. If you can find a pic of the OG Hulk PF with the Maq that will give you a good comparison. These new PFs are about the same size as the OG PFs (except for the heads), which means they will be shorter that the Maq, but bulkier.

There is a much larger fortress base for the Superman PF that you can put the original base into... It looks awesome. I tink something like that for this would be a awesome..... Anything else that could be made would have to be HUGE, Solid, and it would cost crap loads to ship.

Pics or it didn't happen !!!! :monkey3

Pics or it didn't happen !!!! :monkey3

Dude use GOOGLE!!!!

5f8330f0433a759a46929077acf77ebf_zps2ny9gvkd.jpg

I wouldn't really count on it. How may custom bases have been made overall in the past few years? The only ones I can think is the Xmen duo base for the PFs (gambit/rogue) The size this one would need to be though.... Dam haha I hope as well I just dont think it will happen

made one for my JSC Mary Jane :wave

I can't really picture what everyone wants for this base extension... I would be satisfied I think with a mangled tank or two to set up behind him- wouldn't have to be 1/4 scale, could be more like a LOTR hobbit effect. Or could do like the front and back of a smashed tank on either side of his rock base, like he smashed it with the rock and jumped on top of it :horror

I'm all about the tanks :lol

How many COH does this come with 3?

Old style
With eyes
With no eyes

Dont get it? :dunno it's a real question. I see three heads here so wanted to confirm.

Oh poor CBG. Some people can be so RUDE! I don't get this forum some times. I really don't.

Now to answer your question about the SIX heads this guy comes with, please scroll down below. I have provided a nice picture that sums up the answer as concisely as possible.

tumblr_lgcsjvxdm21qe0eclo1_r5_500.gif

Oh poor CBG. Some people can be so RUDE! I don't get this forum some times. I really don't.

Now to answer your question about the SIX heads this guy comes with, please scroll down below. I have provided a nice picture that sums up the answer as concisely as possible.

tumblr_lgcsjvxdm21qe0eclo1_r5_500.gif

LOL, Mr. Green would lose the no blink game against that no blink gif, that infinity stare. Does it comes with "With no eyes"?

Back