P!tuvision in ROBOCOP JetPack!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one of these days when they fame gets to you & your lying unconscious from the booze, drugs & strippers...we'll all say remember that pitu, he used to be funny before he got famous :rotfl

one of these days when they fame gets to you & your lying unconscious from the booze, drugs & strippers...we'll all say remember that pitu, he used to be funny before he got famous :rotfl

:lol:lol:lol

Hey. :monkey1 Are you saying P!tu is already famous?

:lol:lol:lol

You *****KING bring it brother. I've watched every one of your webisodes and can't get enough. Keep em cummin. *****K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DIDNT HEAR A HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IN THERE BUT THEN AGAIN

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AND AGAIN

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SELL ME YOUR DOOM FOR 375.00 HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back