p!tu!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, he is not, Pitu is Attention Whoremonger and a Spam-a-holic to boot. Also, thefact that you started your stay here with a 'Pitu' thread does not sit well with me because...well Pitu Sucks.:emperor

:welcome recon_ranger, please be gentle on pitu's nuts, you are swinging on them waaaaaay to hard. :D

Pero mira este!! Q es estas seloso de q tengo Fans!!!:lol:lol Condenao Mexicanos!! man!! PuertoRico POr VIDA!!!

Can you change the name of the thread too? When I see this one, I wanna :yuck :D

I am with you in spirit but I think that would be more editing than I would like. I am more into locking, moving and/or deleting than rewriting.

However, I am very much considering adding "P!tu" to the profanity filter.

Anyone listening to todays podcast hear that P!TU won the phone in from Vegas contest? He did. :cuss

This P!tu thread needs an official poster:

p2_poster.jpg

what the **** man.... this is getting ridiculous.

and what does this thread have to do with Aliens and Robots? This should be moved to the sandbox like the rest of the pitu threads.

Now nash, you have another Freak to get on for winning all the darn Sideshow contest. It's been ages for a HAPPY win. :( And welcome to the boards I guess, recon. No more p!tu threads would make it a much merrier welcome. ;)

Now nash, you have another Freak to get on for winning all the darn Sideshow contest. It's been ages for a HAPPY win. :( And welcome to the boards I guess, recon. No more p!tu threads would make it a much merrier welcome. ;)

lol HB, youre still the #1 winner in my book! :cool:

Back