p!tu!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl Ok !!!!
bannister.jpg

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Dude you don't have to be there to know these things. You constantly email me pictures of yourself in some weird attempt to impress me.:monkey5

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I thought that was between you and me!!!!:monkey2:monkey2 i cant trust you anymore!!! dont leak those pic!!

Give me a cut of P!tuvision when it goes global and you got a deal.:lol:lol:lol

P!tuvision will be skipping both theaters and home video and going directly to a Viewmaster release.

And I went ahead and relocated this thread to the "Introductions" area, as that seemed more appropriate.

...pitu is the greatest...
No, he is not, Pitu is Attention Whoremonger and a Spam-a-holic to boot. Also, thefact that you started your stay here with a 'Pitu' thread does not sit well with me because...well Pitu Sucks.:emperor

:welcome recon_ranger, please be gentle on pitu's nuts, you are swinging on them waaaaaay to hard. :D

P!tuvision will be skipping both theaters and home video and going directly to a Viewmaster release.

And I went ahead and relocated this thread to the "Introductions" area, as that seemed more appropriate.

Always the master!!! TOM!!:rock:rock

Back