Original Film Scores....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mummy Returns is the greatest score i've ever heard. Loved it when the movie came out, and I still love it. Silvestri is my all time favorite composer, pretty much everything from him is gold.

I also love The Fountain but I would add The Assassination of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford by Nick Cave and Warren Ellis. This soundtrack is an awesome listen. :rock

:lecture

Add the Proposition to that list. I also think the music by Bears McCreary for Battlestar Galactica is the best on tv.

Too many to list all of them.

I know this is vauge but I love anything from Danny Elfman and of course John Williams.

Too many to list all of them.

I know this is vauge but I love anything from Danny Elfman and of course John Williams.

Elfman and Williams are some of the best around. I think I enjoyed the music in KOTCS more than the movie. I loved Iriana's and Mutt's theme.:D

I ONLY listen to movie scores.

Oh and I think KOTCS was by far this years most disappointing score. Its OK. But its so bland and boring IMO. Mutts theme sounds like it was written for a 10 year old, not a 21 year old.....John is losing his touch sadly.

Hellboy was good, but it lacked HB's theme! I dont care Elfman! You GOTTA KEEP THAT THEME! Anyway, his Wanted score was fun as well.

Transformers
The Dark Knight
Spider-Man 3 (shame it didnt get released, the sandman and black suit theme were great)

1. RAMBO
2. The Dark Knight
3. The Incredible Hulk
4. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
5. Transformers

Awesome thread dude!

Mine would have to be.................

1. RAMBO
2. TDK
3. Batman Begins
4. Braveheart
5. Platoon
6. Gladiator

Thats all I can think of right now.

Question is, are we talking about literally scores you can own on CD or the scores to the film in general. Batman Begins in the movie is one of my favorite scores, but the CD content isn't as exciting, some of the better tracks aren't on it, which is dissappointing.

Question is, are we talking about literally scores you can own on CD or the scores to the film in general. Batman Begins in the movie is one of my favorite scores, but the CD content isn't as exciting, some of the better tracks aren't on it, which is dissappointing.

True but still very enjoyable at least, TDK however has surpassed it.

True but still very enjoyable at least, TDK however has surpassed it.

Enjoyable, but as far as CDs, TDK is enjoyable from the first track to the last for me, which makes the missing pieces and some of the so-so ones on Begins stand out more. I thought better of the Begins CD before TDK, that one just delivered so much a better selection. The only piece I wish was on the TDK score from the movie itself is the bit from the final battle with Batman, where he throws Joker, same music generally as when he's fighting Ra's with the house coming down around him overseas.

1. " Batman begins "

2. " Leon " or " The professional ".

3. " Dark knight "

4. " Iron man "

5. " The end of days "

6. " RAMBO 2008 "

7. " Alien resurrection. "

Er.... thats about all I can think of for now ,
l will post back though ! :rock

I love film scores! Some of my personal favorites:
The Insider (my very favorite)
LOTR (all 3 of them)
Gladiator
Somewhere In Time
Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End
Requiem for a Dream
Angels in America
Apocalypto
The Passion

It's not a flim score - but the score to a video game
The Hitman Series
Assassin's Creed
Kane and Lynch
(All three are by Jesper Kyd whose style I'm really getting into lately)

Last edited:
Back