Oribi Custom - Iron Man Display Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For what it's worth, from Ain't It Cool News:

"So it doesn't look like Iron Patriot is going to be a part of IRON MAN 3 after all.

After speculation ran rampant over the character's involvement following set pics of armor that looked exactly like that of Iron Patriot, Latino Review reports that no such appearance is in the works, and that the character we saw on-set was none other than War Machine with a star-spangled paint job.

Clearly the confusion arose by someone who wasn't Don Cheadle wearing the armor, but then again, it turns out it wasn't James Badge Dale either. It was simply a stunt man giving those two actors some time off.

"The U.S. Government has had their hands on this Stark suit for awhile, and apparently they’ve decided to make it more patriotic" is the explanation for the shift in color scheme, so now you know, while it may look like Iron Patriot, it's simply more War Machine in the next IRON MAN sequel."

The only thing is that supposedly this Latino Review was wrong about Black Panther, which Marvel officially denied, so I'm not sure about this either. Who knows anymore.

If you just don't like the iron patriot armor, that's fine. But I would hope no one would judge how good this armor will look based on the leaked pics. They're blurry and far away and the suit is incomplete.

I really hope so. I'm only lacking the I, which will be here in August (I hope), and the VII. My end game from the beginning has been to build a full HOA so I really need them to release this. I know I'm not alone here.

I really hope so. I'm only lacking the I, which will be here in August (I hope), and the VII. My end game from the beginning has been to build a full HOA so I really need them to release this. I know I'm not alone here.
You're not. I love this armor. And I don't care if its Iron Patriot, war machine, detroit steel or whoever. I like the look. IT is killer for a HT.

You're not. I love this armor. And I don't care if its Iron Patriot, war machine, detroit steel or whoever. I like the look. IT is killer for a HT.

I was trying to get back on topic and referring to the HOA diorama but I agree. I think the patriotic armor by any name is cool as hell and I'm sure I will be buying it when it comes out regardless of how it's marketed.

OK, back to the HOA discussion...

IMG_0008.jpg

I realy think these could work for all your super hero displays ,not just ironman........

Back