Oribi Custom - Iron Man Display Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 6. I took them out of the box but I haven't assembled them. I don't have the space at this time. But i wanted to get them because I saw them selling out in other places and who knows if HT will ever get this done. There is a thread on OSW where a member bought and assembled his and he has pics. I checked his out before I bought mine.

I was just checking that out. good to know that those are the oribi ones.

I'm torn between getting these or just trying to build my own.

Doesn't look all that great in the assembly shots, think I can wait for Hot Toys version (I'd never get more than just one anyway)

I have no clue how much the cost to produce, but i think if they could retail for @ $50, they'd sell a TON more. I only paid $120 for Odin and let than that for New Goblin, V1 Joker and Two Face. I can't see putting out as much as or close to a figure price for them. And I really like them. They would look phenominal with all 11 armors I have in them. ( quickly does the math $550 )

where or how did you order?price tag??

Doesn't look all that great in the assembly shots, think I can wait for Hot Toys version (I'd never get more than just one anyway)

I want to get 7 to make one for the hall of armor in IM3. It seems more cost effective to just build one my self consdiering I already have 7 hall of armor bases.

IMG_0008.jpg

I realy think these could work for all your super hero displays ,not just ironman........

I like that idea. But there's a thread in the DC forum with a guy working on a BM armory display. Looked like the one in TDK with all the weapons displayed to each side of the suit. If I ever get bored with my HOA display(oh yes, I will have one) then I may go that route.

I think if they could retail for @ $50, they'd sell a TON more. I only paid $120 for Odin.

I couldn't agree more. I have talked to several people who have bought these and they all really like the way they look but feel the same, it should have been $50-$75 shipped. If they were, I probably would have bought 7 by now. For this price, I'll wait for the HT. I doubt theirs will be more than this and will probably be a bit more detailed. That and the fact I am not all that comfortable with there being nothing to secure the figure in there...

Back