Oribi Custom - Iron Man Display Case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone actually buy the ones from Oribi? Could you post pics? Also want to know if one can connect several of the stages together..?

Does anyone know if they're even still around? I emailed them about a week ago but haven't received a reply.

Yes they did... Still waiting for it...

300904_10150298816577344_58690437343_8181916_743884999_n.jpg

Hot Toys need to release that and given it says Tony Starks Hall of Armour it would be the perfect excuse to provide the world with a new Tony Stark figure as well :yess:

Haha, isn't that the guy that was posting here last week about selling his collection for $7K? You never know. Interesting.

Marvel put up a new picture from the set of IM3 today, it makes me want an armor display even more.

ironmanset.jpg

Man, you and me both. I know it's not an original idea, but this is in fact my end game. I'm glad to see the V in there. I was going to do it anyway but I'm happy to see it will be movie accurate too.

I've tried contacting Oribi with no response. I just can't bring myself to take a chance on the ones on fleabay.

I'm usually quite patient and thankful for what I get when I get it, but in this case, C'MON HT! :impatient:

These are spectacular looking. But I would need 12 stages. That @ $1100. I'd rather add 5 Hot Toys figures to my collection.

Haha, isn't that the guy that was posting here last week about selling his collection for $7K? You never know. Interesting.

Marvel put up a new picture from the set of IM3 today, it makes me want an armor display even more.

ironmanset.jpg

If we indeed see all these marks in Iron Man 3, I'm wondering if this opens the door for HT to reissue/upgrade all the marks in IM3 boxes?

If we indeed see all these marks in Iron Man 3, I'm wondering if this opens the door for HT to reissue/upgrade all the marks in IM3 boxes?

I think that's what they are doing, minus the IM3 boxes. Come this time next year I bet the MK1 2.0, MKII AU, Gantry w/MKIV, and MKV will be sold out and popular on ebay, lol. We're bound to see a new MKIII at some point. It would be the perfect time to release their own armory display too, didn't they preview one?

Back