Orange is the New Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how I feel about that attitude but at least the reason isn't bat **** insane.

You can't blame her though, and I'm trying to take the obvious bias that she is my friend out of the equation and look at this objectively, weather her acting style is anyone's cup of tea I think most would argue she is at least as talented as all of her 70's show co-stars and far more than some of them who have made it as solo draws. (this is me completely speaking here, she'd disagree with me she's incredibly humble, almost overly).

She's had plenty of opportunity but been more selective about her projects some have not panned out, I think she's ready to get out there in a more central way then she was before.

You can't blame her though, and I'm trying to take the obvious bias that she is my friend out of the equation and look at this objectively, weather her acting style is anyone's cup of tea I think most would argue she is at least as talented as all of her 70's show co-stars and far more than some of them who have made it as solo draws. (this is me completely speaking here, she'd disagree with me she's incredibly humble, almost overly).

She's had plenty of opportunity but been more selective about her projects some have not panned out, I think she's ready to get out there in a more central way then she was before.

Whatever she needs to do for herself, is what she needs to do. I always say...it's easier to find a job, with a job. I would never deny money if I was at least working in the field I love. I'm not her, and so, I cannot speak for her.

If she has something lined up right now that will put her in the lead role, rather than sit at home looking for that lead role and no income is coming in, and that's cool for her...then yay.

It's also about more than just money, she loved Alex and what the was able to do with the character but in actuality despite her strong presence, if you think about it Alex didn't have a whole lot of screen time.

It's also about more than just money, she loved Alex and what the was able to do with the character but in actuality despite her strong presence, if you think about it Alex didn't have a whole lot of screen time.

That's because it was an ensemble cast. So it makes sense. And I thought she had quite a bit of it considering the size of the cast.

Whatever makes her happy is what she should go for. My previous post was my opinion and what I would personally do. It had nothing to do with what she should do.

:clap

Laura's older sister is a good friend and a member of my team, we work for a NY fashion house I head up the creative department. Laura's back here in NY so I've seen her a bit more lately.

Best.. series...going....

Holy crap, such rich characters. Amazing writing and each episode just sucks you in wanting more. By far the best available thing out there to watch. This is truly great TV. Loved season 2. How long until season 3? lol

The wife and I have done season 1&2 over the past couple of weeks. Really enjoyed this, and only heard of it as Chapman was on UK TV Sunday brunch.

Best.. series...going....

Holy crap, such rich characters. Amazing writing and each episode just sucks you in wanting more. By far the best available thing out there to watch. This is truly great TV. Loved season 2. How long until season 3? lol

Probably this time next year..

I watched the first two episodes of season two...

First episode was great!

Second episode was... a waste of 45 minutes of my life. It had better get better or this will be the last season of this show for me.

Damn, now what? ;) I plowed through both seasons in less than two weeks - I was anticipating to draw it out over the summer. So, who's working on the full line of 1/6 figures for this license? :impatient:

Yeah, I'm in the middle of season 2 and all I can say is that this is such a great show. It has so many levels of entertainment: good story, comedy, drama and a gratuitous amount of female nudity... I love it! :lol

Just finished season two. Second half of the season was much better. Lots of big things happening for the majority of the characters.

I was in utter shock when I realized who Red was in real life!! Still don't believe it. Lol

Back