Orange is the New Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Please tell me others are watching this. Truly brilliant, fun, funny, well written and directed, crazy - insane and just all together awesome.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nryWkAaWjKg[/ame]

I watch all the episodes within a few days and loved every second of it. I can't wait for season 2.

I watched the first 2 and a half episodes and then finally got to sit down a day or so later and watch more. I have 2 episodes left of the season and I cannot wait to start them in a bit here. I've also started back at the beginning with the better half. It's enjoyable all around. And the fact that Netflix put the whole season up at once, very helpful.

It's so much better being able to watch a whole season at your own pace. I hate waiting a week for the next episode and then all the breaks in the season as well. :gah:

My wife and I watched the entire season in two days!

It's another great show from Netflix. This and House of Cards have quickly moved to the top of our favorites list.

Man, I just finished episode 13. Oooh Chapman, that was intense. I'm very looking forward to next season. VERY.

So who is everyones favorite inmate other than Chapman and Alex? Mine is Tastyee

tumblr_mq7n42VtPJ1s3dykto2_250.gif

I'm proud of my friend Laura who landed a gig on this show as one of the main characters "Alex", finally she gets to show her talent and diversity in a mainstream way. I haven't watched the show yet but I intend to after I finish House of Cards. I hear great things so far.

Last edited:
Back