ONE'S CUSTOMS Nightmare Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tired of your imcomplete SS Freddy collection? craving a brand new never before seen sculpt with a expression of your choice? got a extra unburned Englund figure get yours tailored made to your specifcations today and reserve your spot this is my latest "Freddys Revenge" im working on pm for all the details guys ask about the "Englund Special" thanks
DSCN6375.jpg

DSCN6376-1.jpg

DSCN6377.jpg

Last edited:
Hey buddy, you should mod one of these open mouth versions one of these days so that his tongue is actually sticking out.

freddy_krueger.jpg

Hey, one's, you should start a thread in the custom forum or ask a mod to move this one for you. You'll get more attention in there, man. :D

thanks guys but right now Im only doing a few not trying to get too many taking it slow I do plenty of other stuff outside of freaks keeping it limited at this time Ill do it officially on the customs area soon just mentioned it cause its my freddy thread:wave

Your work rocks, man. You should definitely mod one of those Freddy sculpts with his tongue sticking out, that would be sick!!!!

Man, those are some hardcore pics. Yo One's, do you make a custom 1/6 freddy glove?

Papito, I don't want to answer for him but I do own a few of One's pieces and they are ALL built from scratch.

Back