ONE'S CUSTOMS Nightmare Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ones1customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys for those of you who are not familiar with my work I go by the name ONE'S CUSTOMS I've been a customizer for about a year now and I gotta say its addicting. I originally started out with 7 inch scale but I primarly work with 1/6 scale now. Horror customs are my passion but I do dabble outside the genre from time to time next month a couple of my 7 inch customs will appear on a episode of "Dog the Bounty Hunter" and my work has also been featured on Horrorbid.com. This thread will be specifically for my "Nightmare related customs" as I am more about Englund Freddy. I am currently creating a part 2,4,and I already have a completed "Freddys Dead" custom with removable power glove and a set of dream demons.(more datails to follow). Although Im new to "Freaks." Im not new to the game myself aside I have to give DarkArtist a shout Because after I caught a review of his part 8 Jason on youtube I was truly inspired and now guys like Silent surfer and of coarse Elvis 1976 are keeping me inspired you guys rock. I will be posting more work soon in the meantime checkout my latest reboot custom teaser pics and thank you all
To see more of my work hit me up on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/Onmu_____inOne

newfred_edited-1copy.jpg

reboot1.jpg

DSCN4507_edited-1.jpg

fred4.jpg

oneadd_edited-1.jpg

Last edited:
This figure has been reworked since these pics I wasnt happy with the powerglove or blades
DSCN5785-1.jpg

DSCN5789-1.jpg

DSCN5790-1.jpg

DSCN5794-1.jpg

Last edited:
Great work One! You know I can't wait to see you tackle a 1981 part 2 Myers ;).

And if you sell casts of your Freddy head I'll be up for one :D

hi man welcome to the freaks its hotslayer73 here from the tube,love your work:D freddy with the power glove was one of my fav,s keep it up man:chew:chew

This guy is the best there is when it comes to horror. It's just too bad he doesn't keep them, he sell's everything. I couldn't part with stuff that good, but I guess if it's paying the bills more power to you, man.

You should have come to this board a long time ago. Welcome.

Now what we have to do is convince you to start recasting your heads to sell to us. You'll make more money then selling these figures one at a time I think. You could be a very popular man here. :D

:chew:chew Hell Jeaaaaaah kid nice photo shop putting you Freddy in a movie still //// wow man me being a fan and also your homie , your never let me down with your work buddy .. the king has landed at the sideshow boards , lets welcome him :banana:banana:banana:chew:chew:chew:emperor:fest:fireworks

Back