ONE'S CUSTOMS Nightmare Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn One, im not even a fan of Freddy, especially the new Freddy, but dude those kick so much ass. Great job man, you make me actually care about Freddy.

Man I really got to hook up with you one and get some of your figures. Your work is just insaine!

2h30kuv.jpg

"Did you know that after the heart stops beating the brain can function for well over seven minutes? We got six more minutes to play."

2h30kuv.jpg

"Did you know that after the heart stops beating the brain can function for well over seven minutes? We got six more minutes to play."

*prepares to be stoned to death* I actually like the new NOES better than the OG. Everyone who reads this will probably go... :thud: Don't get me twisted though, Englund IS Freddy and always will be in my eyes. But I truly liked Haley's Krueger. He looked look an ACTUAL burn victim and that voice IMO is very intimidating. It just seems like they made him more of a serious villain rather than a "jokester" type. :dunno

*prepares to be stoned to death* I actually like the new NOES better than the OG. Everyone who reads this will probably go... :thud: Don't get me twisted though, Englund IS Freddy and always will be in my eyes. But I truly liked Haley's Krueger. He looked look an ACTUAL burn victim and that voice IMO is very intimidating. It just seems like they made him more of a serious villain rather than a "jokester" type. :dunno

I've always said it. :exactly:

Look, I'm in my 30s, always will remember Englund as Fred, and will always remember by infatuation with the character and the look at that Krueger. But IMO, the realistic look of the newer Freddy, the way he was a ghoul, a complete pedo and a mental wreck, makes him to me even more evil, sinister and the visage was just right up my alley in turning me.

Don't get me wrong, the '84 flick is stellar and nothing can touch it.

But the bio for the newer Krueger was just horrific. And I want a ghoul like that in my collection. Plus, it hurt that sequel after sequel ruined my like for Freddy.

JEH's depiction of Fred was AWESOME, only crapped upon because of people who can;t get it past them that someone else can play the monster.

Oh, and truth be told, my fav. vision ever of Freddy was in part 2, after he terrorized the pool party, and he was standing there lookin' gangsta and just like someone not to be f'ed with when he just plowed through the party.

Look, I'm in my 30s, always will remember Englund as Fred, and will always remember by infatuation with the character and the look at that Krueger. But IMO, the realistic look of the newer Freddy, the way he was a ghoul, a complete pedo and a mental wreck, makes him to me even more evil, sinister and the visage was just right up my alley in turning me.

But the bio for the newer Krueger was just horrific. And I want a ghoul like that in my collection. Plus, it hurt that sequel after sequel ruined my like for Freddy.

JEH's depiction of Fred was AWESOME, only crapped upon because of people who can;t get it past them that someone else can play the monster.

Oh, and truth be told, my fav. vision ever of Freddy was in part 2, after he terrorized the pool party, and he was standing there lookin' gangsta and just like someone not to be f'ed with when he just plowed through the party.

I agree with you on the Part 2 Freddy point. I always liked his look in that film more then the other sequels. I think the blades coming through his fingers instead of having the glove was cool as well.

It was the piss poor CG, the Rorschach voice and the fact that I was really hard pressed to give two ____s or a ____ about the protagonists that ruined the film for me. It felt like a SyFy movie. I'm all for remakes (prefer TCM and Amityville to the OGs and I enjoyed the Friday remake), but IMO, there was too much wrong with it to enjoy the film.

It was the piss poor CG, the Rorschach voice and the fact that I was really hard pressed to give two ____s or a ____ about the protagonists that ruined the film for me. It felt like a SyFy movie. I'm all for remakes (prefer TCM and Amityville to the OGs and I enjoyed the Friday remake), but IMO, there was too much wrong with it to enjoy the film.

:exactly:

And I know a lot of guys think the newer look is better because its more realistic, but I think that being realistic isnt neccessarily a good thing in this case.
I see the original Freddy look as being how the kids see him in their dreams.
Dreams are strange, so its OK that it looks a little unrealistic.
IMO the more abstract, unrealistic look is better suited to Freddy, seeing as hes a character from a dream.

Remake Freddy custom looks so cool!Remake movie sucks.I have watched your Youtube videos and you always make so good customs :clap:clap

:exactly:

And I know a lot of guys think the newer look is better because its more realistic, but I think that being realistic isnt neccessarily a good thing in this case.
I see the original Freddy look as being how the kids see him in their dreams.
Dreams are strange, so its OK that it looks a little unrealistic.
IMO the more abstract, unrealistic look is better suited to Freddy, seeing as hes a character from a dream.

Just another opinion, as of mine. Enjoy what you like and appreciate either, or both.

....WOW
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEe3TipTYLU&feature=feedu"]YouTube - Custom Freddy reboot review[/ame]

Back