• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[FOR SALE] :: ANUBIS brass art toy -custom project-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrJeep

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello, mate
My name is Jeep, I have ever shared my project here long time ago.
and now I?m back to working on my new project under my new studio, ?Smith?s Republic?.

And this is my first collection, I?m proudly present the ?Tiny Myth? collection.
The collection that inspired from the mythology of the god around the world, in the tiny scale.
and our first launch is one of the Egyptian god.

-ANUBIS-
Anubis or Inpu, Anpu in Ancient Egyptian, God of death, and the afterlife in ancient Egyptian religion, Anubis is the guidance of the soul .
-GUARDIAN OF THE SCALE-
Anubis performing a measurement that determined whether the person was worthy of entering the realm of the dead (the underworld, known as Duat). By weighing the heart of a deceased person against Ma'at (or "truth"), who was often represented as an ostrich feather, Anubis dictated the fate of souls. Souls heavier than a feather would be devoured by Ammit (devourer of the death in ancient Egypt), and souls lighter than a feather would ascend to a heavenly existence.

-MATERIAL-
I applied my skill set in blacksmith field to crafted this Art Toy by BRASS casting with REAL GOLD PLATED and BLACK RHODIUM PLATED, blue color is ENAMEL.
So this is not just a toy, but something that you can pass forward to your child.

-SPECIFICATION-
Dimensional from base to the top height :: 253mm.
base diameter :: 150 mm.
weight (without package) 2.3-2.5 kg.

*LIMITED EDTION*
*PRE-ORDER for 45-60 days*
Price 580 USD (free shipping)

Please contact me for more information
[email protected]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    563.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 2.jpg