ONE'S CUSTOMS Nightmare Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres my Latest Reboot Freddy ones for Elm Street Freak
darkening the metal on the claw
016.jpg

018.jpg

021.jpg

027.jpg

034.jpg

023-1.jpg

WOW. If the movie wasnt so stupid, and Freddy wasnt a child molester, i'd totally get that! I love that eye!

I've just died and gone to heaven. Sent you a PM about a Freddy's Revenge and a reboot Freddy with snarl.

damn one these get better everytime i see them! good job cant wit to see what the future holds!

thanks bro Im hoping to hit Leatherface up next as far as the horror icons go but Im dying to do some "American Werewolf in London" stuff soon as the schedule clears a little

One's custom = a true artist. Keep this thread update...

I love classic horror. And I have nothing against Robert Englund. He was iconic as Freddy. But to me, Haley just made it so creepy, vile and the look to me was more realistic and menacing. One -- sick work brotha!

First let me say your the HORROR master :bow when it comes to these Piece's Bro...I am not a fan of the new Freddy, but you Killed that Figure Dead on! I love your Classic Robert Englund version. Keep on Rockin it One...I watch your videos all the time.

Wow I am blown away by the talent I see on here. These Freddy customs are incredible. Are they ever going to be offered to buy?

Back