One Sixth Xpo May 28 & 29, 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY CRAP THAT DIO OF THE JOKER WITH TWO FACE IN THE HOSPITAL BED WAS FREAKING AWESOME , WHO MADE IT?:panic:

Bobby and I did that one.

I wanted to thank EVERYBODY who attended this weekend. It was a great time (hard friggin work for alot of people) and it completely blew away our hopes and expectations for the show.

It was awesome meeting a lot of you, and we hope you had a great time.

It's a Cal-tek stand. Contact Q, he has them. By the way, a set of these stands or a set of regular crotch stands by Cal-tek were included in the goody bag we got at the Xpo! :rock

I still have some stands for $5.... caltek was awesome to donate 100 stands for the giftbags...

I would like to report that besides having a great time, my kid and I won some amazing prices in the ton of raffles they had today. Here's the break down:

1 Hot Toys 1/6 T-1000 at the first Xpo raffle (1pm I think?)
1 military gun set at the second Xpo raffle
1 SSC 1/6 Shadow Stormtrooper @ the Corner Store Comics Raffle
1 Triad 1/6 anime figure @ the Corner Store Comics Raffle

By the way, the Xpo gave around 20-25 items in the second raffle. Some of the prices ranged from giant Harry Potter posters to 1/6 figures to Joker interrogation room dioramas. It was amazing!

ps. Betomatali raffled one his Freddy Krueger exclusives!

Commtech is one lucky guy. He always wins, I was shocked that he didn't win the freddy raffle.

Commtech is one lucky guy. He always wins, I was shocked that he didn't win the freddy raffle.

Dude!!! I'm dying about that...
I was about to put my name on the list... number 8...
when somebody said, put Ryan on the list too...
and I put him first, so I got 9...
and he wins the figure!!! :gah::gah::gah:

Bobby and I wanted to thank everyone for their support and positive feedback on our first Xpo. We are already talking about the next one. We wanted to thank the following people, without them the show would have not been possible:

First, thank you to Frank & Son Collectible Show for letting us have the show in their exhibit center and for allowing us to have free admission and free parking.

Second, thank you to all the dealers who participated in the show. Without dealers, we would have no show.

Third, thank you to all the freaks who showed up from all over the world to support the show. We won't disappoint you on the next one. If we didn't have your support, the show would not have been a success.

Fourth, thank you to all our Sponsors who donated awesome prizes. Caltek, Xces Studios, That's My Face, Merit International, Legends Toys & Hobbies, Size Matters and Q's Toys & Collectibles. Thank you to Cornerstore Comics who also raffled off several free prizes to the lucky ones who got a gift bag.

Fifth, thank you to Betomatali and Lupita for making a great exclusive figure for the show. They have confirmed to be part of the next show and an exclusive figure is in the works. Also for them coming a far way to be part of the show.

Last edited:
Sixth, thank you to Caltek USA/Solider Story for making an Exclusive figure and having a wonderful display of newer- unreleased items for the show.

Seventh, thank you to Wendy at Hot Chix Cooltoy Reveiw for showing up in costume and assisting us in handing out the prizes.

Eighth, thank you to Darklord Dave (Sideshow Freaks) Cornerstore Comics, MCW Toy Review, Horrorbid.com, Ones1Customs, One Shots World and everyone else who helped us promote our show.

Ninth, thank you to everyone who participated in the Custom Contest. We had some Awesome entries and in my opinion, all were winners.

Last but not least, thank you to our family and friends for all their support in creating this show. Bobby and I were very pleased with the turnout. If everyone who was part of the show had a great time, our goal was reached... :hi5:

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but someone told me Beto is hanging out in California for another week and had some of his Ash items for sale at his booth at the expo. If anyone is going to be hanging out or seeing him, I would happily paypal someone to buy these things from him if while he's still stateside. I have had a tough time getting a reply from him over the last few weeks (understandably because he's been getting ready for the expo).

PM me if anyone can help.

Thanks

Thanks for everything Q,
show was amazing!!
:hi5:

The show rocked! Look forward to the next one!!
:lecture:exactly::goodpost:

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but someone told me Beto is hanging out in California for another week and had some of his Ash items for sale at his booth at the expo. If anyone is going to be hanging out or seeing him, I would happily paypal someone to buy these things from him if while he's still stateside. I have had a tough time getting a reply from him over the last few weeks (understandably because he's been getting ready for the expo).

Thanks

PM Q, I think he might be able to help you.
I might meet Beto and Lupita over the weekend, but I do not know for sure at this time...

Thanks

Beto is staying with me in California for about another week.

Hey guys! Just got to the airport. Had one of the greatest weekends of my life. Hanging out with my boy Ones Customs for the whole weekend was amazing. Him and his beautiful family made me feel so at home. A real brother! Also meeting all the freaks that attended the 1/6 Xpo was a blast! Speaking of the Xpo what a huge success and step foward for the 1/6 community. Q and Bobby did something real special and it's only gonna get better!

Meeting Beto and Lupita was incredible. The most nice, humble and genuine people I have ever met and super talented to boot! Beto was a real sweetheart and spent so much time filling us in on his techniques and upcoming projects. A real class act.

The custom contest was a real success where Q had to even bring out a second cabinet to add more great customs. I was so shocked when my name was called. My shoe in to win was Kuzehs Michael Jackson Werewolf. Such a stunning piece in person! Overall a great time was had. I'll be adding pics and videos asap from the trip! Much love guys!!!

Does he still make those Klowns? I want one!

12052911.jpg

13052911.jpg

14052911.jpg

15052911.jpg

16052911.jpg

17052911.jpg

18052911.jpg

19052911.jpg

20052911.jpg

21052911.jpg

Who made the Elephant man figure? I'm pretty sure that's the exact figure that used to be displayed at Amoktime in New York. I could be wrong but it looks exactly like it, I've wanted that thing for years. Any help??

Back