One Sixth Xpo May 28 & 29, 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude,that was your Red Dead.it looks incredible. lol I think I took like 20 pics of it. seriously great job.

Ya it was lot of fun.If the show is till open tomorrow after 2.30 Ill def be there right after work. Ran out of money so quick and some places wouldn't take credit cards so hopefully tomorrow I can grab more stuff.lol

Well my John Marston from Red Dead Redemption came in 2ND place it the general category. Thanks to those who voted for it. Won an Advanced Hot Toys TT, nice. Didn't expect to win with all those fabulous entries.
Beto raffled off a Freddy. 25 people made a $25.00 entry and one lucky person won.

Some pics

02052911.jpg

03052911.jpg

04052911.jpg

05052911.jpg

06052911.jpg

07052911.jpg

08052911.jpg

09052911.jpg

10052911.jpg

11052911.jpg

Had a blast and a real good time. Meet some of the freaks and was pleasure to talk to some of them. Thanks to Q and Bobby for a great show. Hope there'll be another next year. Was also glad to help my friend George from "OneShot'sWorld". I took these with my iPad2 so these aren't that great.

d7084280.png

01685172.png

7f04a8eb.png

Last edited:
Dam good show!! great job Q :hi5:I was down there Saturday (twice) with Black Bird & Samis they went back today..I had to work or else I would have when back to. Thanks for the Badges they rocked..were still looking for who ever stole Black Bird badge LOL:lol but we got some great deal there and pick up a few parts hopefully next year we're going to get in on the custom contest..Alot of thous customs were Just to Dam cool. I can't wait for Jan for the next one (plaese say there going to be a next one)
...thanks again for Makeing this happen!!!

dude that Malcom was stunning.My gf loves Firefly so for her that was the highlight of the show.

Aw that's very cool! Makes me glad I brought him :) I hoped there would be a few Browncoats there to appreciate him. Thank you for the kind words :hi5:

Any new Boris karloff figures? or new Hot Toys Michael Jackson?

And are Hot Toys doing Pennywise from "Stephen King's It" or am I seeing things?

Nick

:lol

Yeah Nick, you are seeing things. Thats custom that's been around here for months now. You really need to venture out of horror some more.

Back