One Sixth Xpo May 28 & 29, 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hitlercloseup.jpg

I WANt!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Rolando and Bobby for putting on an awesome show. I really appreciate all of your help and attention to make things work out. I want to thank all of the people that stopped by my booth to check things out, chat, and buy stuff. It was really awesome to meet some of the boardee's here and the idea to make "freaks" badges really made it easy for me to identify them.

Overall a great time and amazing show. The Black Ops video game tourney was a nice touch too.

I anticipate that this show will only get bigger and more popular.

Kudos to the organizers!

The 1:6th Xpo was awesome! It was great to finally meet some fellow board members and get to talk with them in person. I especially want to thank Q, Bobby, and crew for putting on the event! Thanks to everyone for making it a great weekend! Looking forward to future events!

Just got back from my trip to Cali, and wanted to thank everyone for making this happen. Met some amazing people, some I did not know before then, but makes these shows all the worth while attending to make some great friendships. :1-1:
I think I walked away with as much free stuff as what I actually paid for, and I don't mean 5 five finger free, I mean free goodies that were given to me. :hi5:

Great video guys! Glad you enjoyed the show and found some stuff too... Next one is being planned as we speak!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJYJN-_a1Po"]YouTube - ‪One & Mag's 1/6 XPO Afterthoughts and Shoutouts!‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
Thanks guys we had so much fun meeting all you freaks! Sorry I missed ya on the vid Ross. Just was coming off the top. Definitely had a blast hanging with ya my Fight Club brother!

Just was coming off the top. Definitely had a blast hanging with ya my Fight Club brother!
I know what you mean, I think it took me a week to settle down. In the above video it looks like you and One were high as a kite! I know you should be after the scores you made there.

Hey guys. My apologies for this late post. Its been a really hectic couple weeks since I returned from Cali. Just wanted to say I had a real blast at the Xpo and loved meeting fellow freaks and new people that spoke my language. 1/6 language that is! Winning the custom contest was just the cherry on top of an already awesome weekend! Q and Bobby have cooked up a real winner with the Xpo and I look foward to the next like a little kid at christmas! What a great place Frank and Sons is. I wished I lived in Cali so I could frequent it all the time. I was so blessed to have my brother One's Customs put me up at his place and help make the trip a reality. Your the man bro! So without further ado I wanted to share some of my pictures from my Cali trip and the 1/6 Xpo. Hope you guys enjoy! Mag.:peace

One's Couch after my arrival!
146.jpg

One and Mag at the Habachi Grill!
151.jpg

Me with Beto and Lupita!
256.jpg

The Masters of Horror One's Customs and Betomatali!
255.jpg

SS Freak Crew Commtech, One, Beto, RFR5671 and Magnus
253.jpg

Another Freak Gathering One, Mag, Silent Surfer and Skeemer
243.jpg

Hanging with the Hot Chick! TwistedShadow50 aka Zack Zander, Wendy of Hot Chix Cool Toy Review, Emarae, Jason of Hot Chix, Mag and One.
235.jpg

Elvis1976 Captain America!
230.jpg

Chili Cheese Fries Outside of Frank and Sons
228.jpg

Last edited:
The Winner!
205.jpg

My fave of the show! Much love Kuzeh!!!
183.jpg

Behind the Scenes At Beto's Booth. Whatup Urascal!
170.jpg

169.jpg

172.jpg

173.jpg

174.jpg

The Original 78 Myers House In Pasadena!
276.jpg

280.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic pics, I was wondering when I 'd see these.
I look foward to the next like a little kid at christmas! What a great place Frank and Sons is. I wished I lived in Cali so I could frequent it all the time.
So looking forward to this as well my brother! I'm so glad I don't live anywhere near that place though, I would be totally broke! Truly a kid in a candy store with money to burn.

Chili Cheese Fries? :monkey4 :fart :lol
Chili Cheese Fries Outside of Frank and Sons
228.jpg

Chili cheese fries always rule. Oh, more close-ups of the Reagan. LOL. ;)

Great pix Mag i had a blast. That reagan looks sick. Those chili cheese fries wer freaking good and our drinks lol hope you can come to cali again for the next Xpo. Killer klown for the win i always knew it was gonna win. Beto and lupe wer super nice. Amazing weekend

Back