One Sixth Xpo May 28 & 29, 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The event was awesome and something to look forward to for those that didn't get comicon tickets like myself. I can't wait til the next one! Bobby and Rolando did such a great job making the show happen.

The elephant man is actually a Frank & son's employee's, if I'm not mistaken. Got a lot of people looking, that it did! Didn't bother asking him where he got it.

Had a great time on Saturday. Kept trying to make it on Sunday but work issues arose that prevented me from making it.

Glad to meet and hang out with some very talented board members.

It's definitely got me into making my first custom.

Now to learn the talent that it takes to match these guys.

Can't wait for the next one.

Q - You did an AMAZING job! You should be proud.

Just wanted to quickly recap my experience and give my thanks to Rolando and company for throwing a great event.

I went Sunday in the morning, I didn't think I would be able to get a gift bag, but they were nice enough to hold one for me. I also got a free Hot Toys neck adapter from one of the dealers (it need a quick and easy glue repair)

Everyone was super nice and it was a really classy affair. Can't wait for the next one.

Just wanted to quickly recap my experience and give my thanks to Rolando and company for throwing a great event.

I went Sunday in the morning, I didn't think I would be able to get a gift bag, but they were nice enough to hold one for me. I also got a free Hot Toys neck adapter from one of the dealers (it need a quick and easy glue repair)

Everyone was super nice and it was a really classy affair. Can't wait for the next one.

You're welcome for the neck adapter. :)

I picked up a few things at Bobby's booth to finish up my Wolverine Origin Bashes. Wolverine Headsculpt(knock off), dog tags and trench coat for Sabertooth. Received the HeadPlay Sabertooth HS today too. Just waiting for Robbie's claws now. With the Advance TT I won, the Sabertooth bash only cost me $80. to make.

I dont know if anybody's posted pictures of the badges, so here's a picture of ours. Thanks Q!

And a picture of us at Size Matters booth in Frank & Sons.

Ahhaha, you're funny man. All in good fun. Do you have a booth at Frank & Sons all the time? I'd love to stop by and get more. =D

Doc runs Bobby's booth (Size Matters) every Wednesday from 3pm-9pm and Saturday from 9am-5pm. Don't forget to visit my booth (Qs Toys & Collectibles as well...

Doc runs Bobby's booth (Size Matters) every Wednesday from 3pm-9pm and Saturday from 9am-5pm. Don't forget to visit my booth (Qs Toys & Collectibles as well...

Cool. And you know I wouldn't go to F&S without visiting you guys too. :D

Back