Once Upon A Time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe, and I partially hope so. They've got to add something else to the story line than the curse. :lol

Something else I was thinking about...the Hatter's daughter was next door. He wouldn't leave without her, right? So maybe he didn't jump in the hat?!?!

That fall looked fairly steep, though, and why I thought he did.

Both the beans and the tree idea came from the Blue Fairy who told Rumple that once that last bean was gone, there was no way there. Seems like a lie to me.

Let me see...

1) Emma came in the tree and she doesn't remember. This is to be expected because she was an infant in fairy tale land.

2) Pinocchio remembers.

3) The Hatter remembers.

4) Regina and Rumple remember because they made the curse.

Pretty sure only those who crossed outside the curse, or made the curse remember. Forgetting is part of the curse.

Is there anyone other characters that remember that I'm forgetting?

Are we forgetting that Emma's son/Regina's father also remembers, or if not, he just believes in the story, but doesn't realize he's Regina's father.

Maybe, and I partially hope so. They've got to add something else to the story line than the curse. :lol

Something else I was thinking about...the Hatter's daughter was next door. He wouldn't leave without her, right? So maybe he didn't jump in the hat?!?!

That fall looked fairly steep, though, and why I thought he did.

The way I saw it is if a character dies, then they just get thrown back into Storyland, which if that was true, people could just get themselves killed and undo Regina's curse that way. That was how I saw how Hatter could find his way back to Wonderland working for the Queen.

Are we forgetting that Emma's son/Regina's father also remembers, or if not, he just believes in the story, but doesn't realize he's Regina's father.

Wait... what? Emma's son is Regina's father?

gifgirlcrosseyes.gif

The way I saw it is if a character dies, then they just get thrown back into Storyland, which if that was true, people could just get themselves killed and undo Regina's curse that way. That was how I saw how Hatter could find his way back to Wonderland working for the Queen.

As good a guess as any. :)

That's what they said about LOST.

:exactly:

But the public wouldn't fall for it twice, would they? You know, same network and all?!? :lol

If this turns into LOST the middle years I'll puke.
(no offense to those who liked those years...just wasn't for me)

Emma's son is just Emma's son. Regina's father has passed on. Henry (the son) was just named after her father, in memory.

^^^Yeah, what she said.

Is Regina's father in Storybrook? He dies well before the curse right?

As far as Henry (the son) knowing the truth - he may not be subject to the curse in the same way. He was born in our world.

^^^Yeah, what she said.

Is Regina's father in Storybrook? He dies well before the curse right?

As far as Henry (the son) knowing the truth - he may not be subject to the curse in the same way. He was born in our world.

He isn't subject to it as far as we know. Maybe only by blood and association. Since he's Emma's son, and a part of her.

And yep. Henry Sr. died before the curse. He had to die for the curse to work.

And if there's no magic in this world - how can he be turning back to wood?

If there was magic in "our" world, shouldn't Mr Gold be using his magic everywhere???? Or maybe he wouldn't want to reveal himself.....

As for not aging for 20 years until Emma arrived, that's what I thought at the beginning of the show...especially since nobody remembers not getting older.....so do the kids that attend school never advance ???? Do they keep repeating the same grade over and over again ????

My thoughts are, the Earth realm everyone was transported to initially had no magic. By everyone fairy tale and magical being sent to Earth due to the curse, magic now exists in some form. I think each character harbors magic without knowing it. Hence why Regina can crush the sheriff's heart and he died. Why emma couldn't see August's wooden leg. Why only 3 people can seemingly leave Storybrooke while everyone else can't. Etc etc.

I'm not sure why Rumple can't utilize this magic when seemingly Regina can, as with the heart crushing. I don't think it has anything to do with prior amounts of magic from the fairy tale world. Its my opinion that Rumple had more power than theEvil Queen. Just slightly. Or if anything, more knowledge of more power.

And I've completely lost my train of thought because dr. Horrible came on... uh...

Anyways, my last thought for now is on the Mad Hatter. I don't think he died, I don't think he fell back into fairy world when he fell out the window. He's like Michael Myers... he fell, got back up, took off and will be back later. I think he remembers because he was stuck in Wonderland when the curse was enacted, and being stuck in the hat protected his memories. And I think all the Wonderland, and other-worlds from the hat, were transported to Earth as well, and perhaps just wonderland people remember and we haven't seen them yet? Maybe they're stuck in that asylum where Belle is?

Anyways that's my 2 cents.

Didn't this week's previews state it was the season finale? ("An Apple Red as Blood")

But Imbd.com says there's an episode on May 13 called "A Land Without Magic." :dunno

I think they said something like "Only one episode left before the season finale". I was confused at first too.

Holy crap Buffy Girl, it was Regina's dream! :panic:

However, nothing about fear that she is unloveable. She 'just wants to win.'

Hey Buffy, how much did you love the line about 'how do I get her to taste my forbidden fruit'? :lol

Back