Once Upon A Time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Because I am under the impression (from what the show has told us) that magic cannot be made in this world. So it cannot be a spell. So I believe it's Alternate reality. Regina isn't going anywhere, she has the largest fandom from the show. So they wont kill her off.

I didn't see any magic in that preview. :dunno

Spoiler Spoiler:

I didn't see any magic in that preview. :dunno

Because there is no magic in the preview as there is no magic in our world.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Right, which I believe is almost an alternate reality deal.

I'm honestly confused. :lol

You're evidence for that scene/preview being AR is this:

Because I am under the impression (from what the show has told us) that magic cannot be made in this world. So it cannot be a spell. So I believe it's Alternate reality. Regina isn't going anywhere, she has the largest fandom from the show. So they wont kill her off.

Yet there is no magic in that scene/preview. :thud:

And obviously they wont kill her off. Never meant to suggest that.

Spoiler Spoiler:

If there is any "AR" here I would guess it will be

Spoiler Spoiler:

The more I think about it, the more logical that sounds actually...

I'm honestly confused. :lol

You're evidence for that scene/preview being AR is this:

Yet there is no magic in that scene/preview. :thud:

And obviously they wont kill her off. Never meant to suggest that.

Spoiler Spoiler:

If there is any "AR" here I would guess it will be

Spoiler Spoiler:

The more I think about it, the more logical that sounds actually...

Oh I definitely can see it a
Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh I definitely can see it a
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Iz still confused. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Iz still confused. :lol

In general. Let me see if I can get you the info that the show creators/writers wrote about Regina and her need to be loved and her fear of everyone hating her.

I think it's her fear that everyone will turn against her. Even though she's evil and all.
And the fact that her main fear is that Emma will be the one to do her in, says A LOT about what Jane is trying to write into the show. She made a comment about Regina and Emma and couples, etc. It was quite a good little read. I just have to go back and find it all.

They are trying to write it in a way to satisfy everyone. Gays will get Regina/Emma eye-sex and sexual tension, while the straight audience will miss the whole thing. :lol It's great.

I'm honestly not trying to be a ____ here, but I think you are so focused on the Emma/Regina shipper thing that you are ignoring actual plot.

I still can't make heads or tails out of your last few posts as they relate to the actual substance of the show or the latest previews. :peace

I'm honestly not trying to be a ____ here, but I think you are so focused on the Emma/Regina shipper thing that you are ignoring actual plot.

I still can't make heads or tails out of your last few posts as they relate to the actual substance of the show or the latest previews. :peace

As cool as it would be to see Emma and Regina together, it wont happen. I don't even think they have sexual tension. But it's what the fandom wants. So I was making a comment on what Jane had stated.

My latest posts about Regina wanting to be loved is regarding the entire show, and also will play a big part in the next episode. I am stating that for the next episode, if it is a dream, it is likely it will be Regina's dream.

Well, hopefully we will have something more concrete to discuss after this Sunday. :wave :1-1:

Great episode! Love the way everything is tying together with the wardrobe etc.

Looks like we have longer to wait before we see the context of the preview we were discussing before Buffy.

Does it seem like there's an awful lot of ways to get from there to here? The blue fairy implied to Rumple that once that last bean was gone, the only way here was through the curse, but in this episode we see the same fairy telling Gippeto that an enchanted tree will work too. :cuckoo:

And don't forget the Hatter's hat.

It seems like each character has a pathway, so there has to be more than those three. Why do some remember and not others, though, and more specifically, why is it that the three paths they've shown, those people that crossed over remember and not those left behind in fairytale land remember?

Maybe that's what next seaon will bring with it. :dunno

It seems like each character has a pathway, so there has to be more than those three.

Both the beans and the tree idea came from the Blue Fairy who told Rumple that once that last bean was gone, there was no way there. Seems like a lie to me. :dunno

Why do some remember and not others, though, and more specifically, why is it that the three paths they've shown, those people that crossed over remember and not those left behind in fairytale land remember?

Maybe that's what next seaon will bring with it. :dunno

Let me see...

1) Emma came in the tree and she doesn't remember. This is to be expected because she was an infant in fairy tale land.

2) Pinocchio remembers.

3) The Hatter remembers.

4) Regina and Rumple remember because they made the curse.

Pretty sure only those who crossed outside the curse, or made the curse remember. Forgetting is part of the curse.

Is there anyone other characters that remember that I'm forgetting?

Great episode! Love the way everything is tying together with the wardrobe etc.

Looks like we have longer to wait before we see the context of the preview we were discussing before Buffy.

Does it seem like there's an awful lot of ways to get from there to here? The blue fairy implied to Rumple that once that last bean was gone, the only way here was through the curse, but in this episode we see the same fairy telling Gippeto that an enchanted tree will work too. :cuckoo:

And don't forget the Hatter's hat.

Here are my thoughts on the bean and the wardrobe:

The fairy gave Rumple's son the bean to travel to a place without magic.

The fairy said the wardrobe would protect Emma from the curse.

I'm not sure if the fairy knew both would lead to the same place or not, thus saying once the last bean was gone there wasn't another way may not have been a lie or misleading.

Also, magic is like time travel...it can be used to "mask" plot holes down the road, lol.

Back