Once Upon A Time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, stay out of this thread if you haven't seen it yet! :nono

Nooo. I can't do that. I have no will power.

I still think there will be more development on Regina and her fear of not being loved or accepted. There is a lot to go through in the future of this show. She will always have to remain full of herself and a beast because she's the main Villain of the show. But if you go back and watch past episodes, every time she is jabbed at for wanting to be loved, or fear of losing Henry's love, etc, she hurts.

I just don't see her reactions that way.

I'll be curious to hear your take on her dream.

Last edited:
Well, I'm going to stay out of this thread until I watch it tonight. Followed by Castle.

reginaout.gif

^^^ When she spun the globe there I said out loud: "what a _____". :lol

Honestly, she's like an insufferable little teenager there.

Nice call on the dream, BuffyGirl! :hi5:

Anyone notice all the globes in Rumple's shop?
Is there something else there besides him trying to find his son?

If there was magic in "our" world, shouldn't Mr Gold be using his magic everywhere???? Or maybe he wouldn't want to reveal himself.....

I have a feeling that it's because he hasn't figured it out. His magic came from the knife, correct? So maybe he hasn't figured out how to wield it in our world. This is of course, all speculation. Maybe that's why Pinnochio also wanted it? Maybe he didn't want Gold figuring it out.

Or it's part of the curse (in that he cannot use magic), and why he wants it broken so he can find his son.

Hey Buffy, how much did you love the line about 'how do I get her to taste my forbidden fruit'? :lol

That was the dirtiest thing on tv that I have heard in a long time, from shows like this. Oh Jane, you devil! I liked it. And there was absolutely NO need for her to say anything like that. It was done for the SwanQueen shippers.

I have a lot more to say, but I pretty much need to wake the heck up first.

That was the dirtiest thing on tv that I have heard in a long time, from shows like this. Oh Jane, you devil! I liked it. And there was absolutely NO need for her to say anything like that. It was done for the SwanQueen shippers.

I have a lot more to say, but I pretty much need to wake the heck up first.

I totally agree. Up until now I didn't see it.

It's an easter-egg subtext and not at all part of the actual plot/characters though.

I totally agree. Up until now I didn't see it.

It's an easter-egg subtext and not at all part of the actual plot/characters though.

And I don't mind it. The reality of it is, it's a family show and today same-sex isn't accepted enough. Fine, it is what it is. But it's nice to at least have it added in there for fun, for us. Especially since it will never happen.

In real life JMo doesn't like Lana. Which is ridiculous since every one loves Lana. So their chemistry isn't very strong. For hate it is though.
:lol

I did absolutely love the scene where Mama Snow scolds baby Swan. It was a real parenting moment and I was glad to see it.

There were a lot of great scenes in that episode.

The actress who plays Emma is doing a good job lately.

So awesome that the kid ate the apple turnover. Preview for the finale looked awesome.

Now that we know the scene where Emma had a sword was a dream, I can see how this can go into another season.

There were a lot of great scenes in that episode.

The actress who plays Emma is doing a good job lately.

So awesome that the kid ate the apple turnover. Preview for the finale looked awesome.

Now that we know the scene where Emma had a sword was a dream, I can see how this can go into another season.

I am just looking forward to seeing how the fight between Regina and Emma plays out. Emma pushes Regina. I would say that Regina isn't going to take that lightly, but with Henry being on the brink of death, she will probably let it go.

I think that Emma's "I love you" will bring Henry back. It will be like Charming kissing Snow to bring her back from the apple she ate.

I am just looking forward to seeing how the fight between Regina and Emma plays out. Emma pushes Regina. I would say that Regina isn't going to take that lightly, but with Henry being on the brink of death, she will probably let it go.

catfight1062811.jpg

You really do have a one-track-mind. :lol

I think that Emma's "I love you" will bring Henry back. It will be like Charming kissing Snow to bring her back from the apple she ate.

Yep. "True love" isn't limited to romantic love. And that will prove that there is magic in Storybrook.

catfight1062811.jpg

You really do have a one-track-mind. :lol

:lol I wasn't getting at that at all. I was actually being serious there. You'll know when I'm being dirty, trust me...

Yep. "True love" isn't limited to romantic love. And that will prove that there is magic in Storybrook.

Exactly. Regina may have used up her last bit of magic on the apple, but there is a different kind of magic still available.

Back