<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Ironman 3 - Mark XXXV Red Snapper - OMG Photo Review <>

Yup, the coupon and mod photos pushed me over the edge :lol

Do it up!

tumblr_mg0w8r8vFQ1r93xiko1_500.gif

:rofl: its funny cuz thats the only scene i remember vividly from this weekend's rocky marathon

Re: <> Ironman 3 - Mark XLII - OMG Photo Review <>

This looks amazing!! Can't wait for it to arrive. Almost wish I could get two so I could see have one clean suit and one battle damaged. I can't justify a second though with other stuff on preorder and stuff still coming I'd like..

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Yeah the gold does look a bit too bright, even in the video review. In the movie under indoor lighting the Mk42 gold should look duller, and outdoor lighting it looks more like the current HT gold. Could just be the lighting used in the photos.

Actually the mark XLII does have the light gold as well. The suit appears to be two toned. May just be something you will have to wait and see in hand as the photos could be making it look darker than what it appears.

MarkXLIIHD133_zps5148cc48.jpg~original

Yea really hoping it's less yellow in person. I know it's two toned but it's a much paler gold than what's shown. I'm sure if I hate it it'll only be for a week before I realize how awesome it is. :lol

Yea really hoping it's less yellow in person. I know it's two toned but it's a much paler gold than what's shown. I'm sure if I hate it it'll only be for a week before I realize how awesome it is. :lol

I dont like the yellowish mustard color, it makes me physically sick sometimes, why did I preorder this haha :rotfl....... maybe it won't be so bad, Python nailed the gold color(just the right amount), and I still cant look at this armor without wanting a hot dog

Hey OMG, looks like the magnets work pretty well for the wrists; can you confirm whether the other interchangeable pieces, like the chestplate and shoulder pads, stay fastened well? With some of the past figures, it seemed like the interchangeable parts would fall off if you merely glanced at the figure wrong. Thanks!

Probably already asked and answered, but I didn't see it, so I will ask again...How much?

Great pic OMG as usual!!!

This figure has been a long time coming!

It looks fantastic, a real stand-out piece overall!

But there is one part that bothers me. Does anyone else notice how the black line-work in the armor lacks that "crisp/sharpness"? It looks somewhat sloppy and idly done. You can see parts where the black lines are thicker and thinner depending on the area. Most of the black lines within the molded indention are sharp (thanks to the mold) but the other parts aren't done so well. It looks great from a distance but I'm a little disappointed with the quality on those black lines. Take a look at the silver rivets and parts along his "abs"

MarkXLIIHD130_zpsd4d529da.jpg~original

I didnt really get a chance to go thru all your pics but I finally had the chance. All I gotta say is that this guy blew away my expectations and OMG your pics really sold the figure for me, I might cave soon :lol

Im telling you man this guy is so cool looking in person, pics really don't do him justice. Give snapper some lovin.:love

This suit is such a beast! I was going to wait to get him during my birthday, but I don't think I can last that long.

Im telling you man this guy is so cool looking in person, pics really don't do him justice. Give snapper some lovin.:love

I might get this guy with my next paycheck then :lol good thing the 4th of July coupon last till the 11th

Yea now that you mention it..

Back