<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Ironman 3 - Mark XLII - OMG Photo Review <>

Love how HT details the arc reactors.

Sideshow should take notes.

I feel the exact same way!

Sadly I think I have to pass on this one--just don't have the money right now. But who knows, next month things can change for me and I may have the money after all.

It did come out fantastic though.

Well, you can always get the figure in the future. It may go up in price, but if it's a figure you really want, it'll be around.

It's chest repulsor though....

Well the repulsor is just the blast of concussive energy/beam, correct? I'm specifically referring to the arc reactor tech itself.

On SSC pieces we just get a blank circle or triangle, whereas Hot Toys really details it intricately.

Re: <> Ironman 3 - Mark XXXV Red Snapper - OMG Photo Review <>

OMG! What a big robot!

I love your photos OMG, this is one of my favourite suits and this figure is just... too much

fangirling.gif

tumblr_lye33rAxR91qkdmpx.gif

Well the repulsor is just the blast of concussive energy/beam, correct? I'm specifically referring to the arc reactor tech itself.

On SSC pieces we just get a blank circle or triangle, whereas Hot Toys really details it intricately.

Yeah I like that, it even looks like the Arc reactor MKII

I wish i lived in Hong Kong. They get all the cool stuff.

Woo this figure looks sweeeeeeet, can't wait to see him next to the other 2 diecasts!

The repulsors are the units on his hands and feet I think. The "chest repulsor" bandito referred to is called the Unibeam usually, actually the most powerful weapon IronMan has. The reactor is (was?) what was physically in Tony, and will now be built into the suits much like the Mark2 and WarMachine.

The Unibeam is also referred to as the "chest RT". In the first movie when he's battling Iron Monger he says something like "Jarvis, divert all power to the chest RT"

Personally, I think the chest RT/Unibeam sculpt and details on the Silver Centurion is phenomenal.

Re: Article: Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIII - OMG Photo Review

I bought the Gunmetal Mark III for $1375.00. But I did sell a lot of stuff so I can afford it.

I bought the Gunmetal Mark III for $1375.00. But I did sell a lot of stuff so I can afford it.

Since you are selling it on Ebay right now, you will probably end up paying well over $1500 for it when it is all said and done. With paypal fees and ebay selling @13% and thats if you are square on the sell for $1375. Plus any credit card fees over the months you bought it for financing. Yikes.:panic:

Since you are selling it on Ebay right now, you will probably end up paying well over $1500 for it when it is all said and done. With paypal fees and ebay selling @13% and thats if you are square on the sell for $1375. Plus any credit card fees over the months you bought it for financing. Yikes.:panic:

didnt finance it. Paid for it outright with other stuff I sold. Dont know if Ill ever be able to sell it. I keep getting really low offers like $900 and less

Great photos cant wait to see it in hand........looks beast.

Is the only version that they made in diecast?
Would love a non die cast model that is on par with this.

Back