<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Ironman 3 - Mark XLII - OMG Photo Review <>

Whatever doubts I may have had about ordering this were just completely erased after seeing these pics and video. Thanks OMG!

This came out amazing. Really well done Hot Toys. Man every time I think I'll be not buying any Iron Man Figures. The next release always pushes me in and I think this just got me.

This came out amazing. Really well done Hot Toys. Man every time I think I'll be not buying any Iron Man Figures. The next release always pushes me in and I think this just got me.

Don't fight it and just embrace it, lol.. That is what it has come down to for me :lol it really is a fantastic piece.

Don't fight it and just embrace it, lol.. That is what it has come down to for me :lol it really is a fantastic piece.

You know how many times I almost bought a Iron Man piece? Tons of times but I held back. I think Silver Centurion and this will be hard to pass up. :lol

You know how many times I almost bought a Iron Man piece? Tons of times but I held back. I think Silver Centurion and this will be hard to pass up. :lol

Did you? I envy you, lol. You are a better man than me. There have been a few that I passed on....Few, lol, I am just a humble, weak, buyer for these amazing pieces. I also agree on the Silver Centurion. Another great looking one not to pass up. I think I need a third job, lol.

Thank you for the pics and video, OMG. This figure really turned out fantastic! Can't wait to get a shipping notice from Sideshow...

Did you? I envy you, lol. You are a better man than me. There have been a few that I passed on....Few, lol, I am just a humble, weak, buyer for these amazing pieces. I also agree on the Silver Centurion. Another great looking one not to pass up. I think I need a third job, lol.

It's hard but sometimes I'll get sucked in. Iron Man is one of those that I really don't ant to get hooked just because than I will want to buy all the Armors out there. I have no room for them.

Not trying to be a ****... but is that the same Tony sculpt they've used on both the EX Mark VII AND SC?

It's hard but sometimes I'll get sucked in. Iron Man is one of those that I really don't ant to get hooked just because than I will want to buy all the Armors out there. I have no room for them.

I hear you and that is what I am trying to not do, lol. I grew up reading IM comics and then getting to see a comic hero you grew up with make it to the big screen was something that I thought I would never see, then top that off with what Hot Toys has been doing, is the cherry for being an IM fan. For me, it's hard saying no to IM, lol.

I hear you and that is what I am trying to not do, lol. I grew up reading IM comics and then getting to see a comic hero you grew up with make it to the big screen was something that I thought I would never see, then top that off with what Hot Toys has been doing, is the cherry for being an IM fan. For me, it's hard saying no to IM, lol.

Well than there you go. Stick with the line and keep growing the Iron Man Collection. As for me I'll try to stay away but it'll be hard to pass up this.

I'm slowly realizing that I can't collect as many of the lines as I used to with all the cool Marvel stuff coming down the pike. Time to sell that DX 11 and DX 12 lol.

I feel the exact same way!

Sadly I think I have to pass on this one--just don't have the money right now. But who knows, next month things can change for me and I may have the money after all.

It did come out fantastic though.

I feel the exact same way!

Sadly I think I have to pass on this one--just don't have the money right now. But who knows, next month things can change for me and I may have the money after all.

It did come out fantastic though.

:hi5: from one fan to another! It is tough trying to decide on which ones to get. Hope things change for you so that you can get this!

Back