<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Ironman 3 - Mark XLII - OMG Photo Review <>

Not crazy about the paint app in the seams. Wish they would have left it like the proto. Hopefully it looks better in-hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: <> Ironman 3 - Mark XXXV Red Snapper - OMG Photo Review <>

:lol you finally caved? Heck I might as well get it to then

Yup, the coupon and mod photos pushed me over the edge :lol

Do it up!

tumblr_mg0w8r8vFQ1r93xiko1_500.gif

So happy I preordered this one! Was unsure way back about the diecast, but I really like it! Easily one of the best looking armors. :clap

I'm glad I preordered this too! They finally NAILED the proportions! Especially with the helmet! Now if only they could redo the Mark III and would definitely love to see the Mark VII with correct proportions as well.

Re: Article: Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIII - OMG Photo Review

yep, so stay away from eBay if you value your money
Awesome! I apparently missed the info about it going on sale directly thru SSC for us non-con-attendees. Just didn't want to go down that golden road (midas armor) again, since I was one of those idiots who hit ebay too early. Both me and my wallet thank you!

This is gonna look really good next to wm mark II. Very happy with how it came out, thanks for the pics OMG

Watching the video I'm really impressed with the detailed shoulder mechanism that allows for greater articulation.

Looks like it snaps right into place for standard poses too.

And the idea to use magnets to swap parts on and off the forearm is great!

Is it me, or did they change the neck?
In some of these pictures the head seems to be floating a little above the neck. Is this due to posing?

954_mark42.jpg

vs

MarkXLIIHD126_zps6daeeb36.jpg~original

MarkXLIIHD157_zps642dfebd.jpg~original

MarkXLIIHD1002_zpsc5cf027a.jpg~original

Looks like this one was worth the wait, thanks for the amazing pix, OMG.

Such a wonderful review from the best, Thank you OMG for another spectacular showcase

I was hoping that they'll add those leg flaps & maybe a pepper HS but didn't. Oh well, at least they added a missile on his forearm. This looks great. I'm keeping my PO!

Was the bit above the chestplate always sunken in and just painted like that? I honestly never noticed that until these new pics came out.

Back