<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX11 JOKER 2.0 - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

No figure- I don't care if it costs $3000, will be perfect if it's being a mass produced product like HT. Standards are so high for these things every release becomes a "disaster" or a "piece of crap"

Having said that I think this figure looks terrific. The coat does look like a bathrobe in several pics..that is downright odd.

I think this turned out great. The only thing I don't like is the laughing sculpts eyes, they look so weird. :dunno

I forgot to mention a very important thing, if you want to remove the vest, be very very very carefull (and good luck), HT keep using this cheap little plastic button, my Joker vest broke 2 out of three button while I try to re-dress him ..... WTF !!!! My 89 Joker coat button also broke ..... :panic::panic::panic:

OMG, did you have to blur the "dot printing" on his face paint in your macro shots? They look great by the way, just wondering how apparent the effect is in person.

I forgot to mention a very important thing, if you want to remove the vest, be very very very carefull (and good luck), HT keep using this cheap little plastic button, my Joker vest broke 2 out of three button while I try to re-dress him ..... WTF !!!! My 89 Joker coat button also broke ..... :panic::panic::panic:

Are the sleeves like that too on the hex shirt?

My '89 Joker over coat JUST fits, I think if I took it off again they'd snap. I also had problems with the straight jacket on the Scarecrow figure exclusive.

OMG, did you have to blur the "dot printing" on his face paint in your macro shots? They look great by the way, just wondering how apparent the effect is in person.

Blur? No. You need to know how marco lens work, it's focus point is very very small, is impossible to keep focus on every part of the sculpt. You sounds like I try to hide things from you guys ... :horror if so, I wouldnt take a marco short of the sculpt and blow it to poster side would I ? :panic::panic::panic:

I didnt work for HT and I didnt get pay, I do this for fun, getting figure in advance is nice but that's it. If I like or dislike a figure, I'll let you guys know. To me, if I need to lie on the web when no one know who I am, that's sad. :panic::panic::panic:

I do see some of the paint looks like is printed on when I blow up the pic, but thats a smart move to keep consistent on mass production, and not all paint are printed I believe, most part are still hand paint. And I can't see those dots in hand with my old eyes. :panic::panic::panic:

Your input on these forums really is invaluable OMG, thanks a lot :hi5:

Are the sleeves like that too on the hex shirt?

My '89 Joker over coat JUST fits, I think if I took it off again they'd snap. I also had problems with the straight jacket on the Scarecrow figure exclusive.

I did remove the shirt and is OK ( lucky? ) sleeves? dont know didn try :panic::panic::panic:

And I can't see those dots in hand with my old eyes. :panic::panic::panic:

"Best DX since DX06" is all I need to know to hang on to my PO :)

My eyes are old as well, so I am pretty sure I won't be able to see the stippled paint either.

I did remove the shirt and is OK ( lucky? ) sleeves? dont know didn try :panic::panic::panic:

I thought I saw those cheap white snaps you're talking about on the sleeves. I dunno.

JUST BE CAREFUL MAN!

To me, if I need to lie on the web when no one know who I am, that's sad. :panic::panic::panic:

But Hot Toys knows... and they can make you disappear!

:panic::panic::panic:

i'm all for consistency. i love my br joker, but he still looks like he's been biting the heads off of chickens with blood running down his chin compared to most of the other ones i have seen out there.

and i won't be able to see the dots.

To me, 11 > 06 is because the tailoring is way better. Both sculpt are on same level. Jack got a sharp sculpt and better likeness than Joker, but Joker got a more eyecandy paint job and insane tailoring. :panic::panic::panic:

Blur? No. You need to know how marco lens work, it's focus point is very very small, is impossible to keep focus on every part of the sculpt. You sounds like I try to hide things from you guys ... :horror if so, I wouldnt take a marco short of the sculpt and blow it to poster side would I ? :panic::panic::panic:

I didnt work for HT and I didnt get pay, I do this for fun, getting figure in advance is nice but that's it. If I like or dislike a figure, I'll let you guys know. To me, if I need to lie on the web when no one know who I am, that's sad.

I do see some of the paint looks like is printed on when I blow up the pic, but thats a smart move to keep consistent on mass production, and not all paint are printed I believe, most part are still hand paint. And I can't see those dots in hand with my old eyes. :panic::panic::panic:

Hey man, I think your pics are great (as do almost the entire forum!) I do a lot of macro photography myself and i just wondered if you needed to avoid the matrix printing that HT seem to have used on this, or if you think it's noticeable in hand? Nothing personal at all.
:1-1:

It looks so strange at me..yeah it's awesome..but it seems like a little different from the proto images

It's nice as always OMG, but I need to see more natural light pics, I'll check out the other FB pics, because I really don't see Ledger's face in some these shots. :thud: :dunno

Back