<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX11 JOKER 2.0 - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

I wish people could stop complaining. Yeah it's $300 and for us in Europe it's even more. I don't care, everyone knew the price before and hadn't complained. The clothes look great, it's a Kato advised costume, Kato didn't go around and make a 1000,000,000+ Joker outfits. So of course that doesn't look like the prototype. And for the paint, of course hot toys are going to get their best painter and try their hardest on the one everyone was going to see. You cant perfectly match a paint app in this quantity. I really like this and cant wait, will be my favourite figure by far

These are the hand made ones, the collar of the purple coat looks really good here, the collar of the shirt also fits better I think:

Izzit possible to iron the collar out? Make it flatter !!! Again its a big gamble and might screw up the coat....... :cuckoo:

Hope this can be done !!!

...really shows the leap with the DX01 comparison some people seem to ignore.

this is what i am seeing ~ loving this one even more when you see the side by side.

very excited about getting this! almost don't want to part out my 2nd.

: D

Re: <> TDKR BANE - OMG Photo Review <>

The Emperor IS the main villain of the SW films, but that doesn't mean it hampers down Vader's role as his powerful right-hand man in anyway at all.

I disagree. The Emperor is the main villain in that make believe world. In the story line of the movies, the main hero is Luke and the main villain is Vader. Its all built that way from begining to end.

With DKR, it may be a similar situation. However, IMO, Bane and Talia are more partners working together. Clearly, she can't be the one running around town like a mad man or physically breaking Batmans back. No more than Bane could have infiltrated Wayne Industries and Bruce. A sex scene with Bruce and Bane would have prompted and swift exit from the theatre for me!!!:wave

The Emperor IS the main villain of the SW films, but that doesn't mean it hampers down Vader's role as his powerful right-hand man in anyway at all.

he might be the main villain in the entire 6 movies (he plays a way bigger role in the prequels) but he's not a "main villain" in any standalone movie. Darth Vader has always been the main villain in the original trilogy. If you fail to see this you're doing it wrong.

Having the original Kato coat I must say on those pics the coat doesn't look good.

I agree.. The fitting on th coat look nothing like the proto. And what kind of material do they us to make the coat it look like and old bathroom carpet:slap

I disagree. The Emperor is the main villain in that make believe world. In the story line of the movies, the main hero is Luke and the main villain is Vader. Its all built that way from begining to end.
That's what I'm talking about though.
With DKR, it may be a similar situation. However, IMO, Bane and Talia are more partners working together.
Exactly, it's why I didn't make the comparison between Bane and Talia in the first place.

he might be the main villain in the entire 6 movies (he plays a way bigger role in the prequels) but he's not a "main villain" in any standalone movie. Darth Vader has always been the main villain in the original trilogy.

I don't think you understand. Luke and Vader/Anakin most definitely hit the spotlight as protagonist and antagonist respectively (both in the case of Anakin in the PT). Still, that doesn't mean that Vader was necessarily the main villain of the series in regards to his character archetype. The most important and most significant villain in the franchise? Yes. But then I'm talking about the specific archetype that the character is designated with and in that regard, the Emperor IS the main villain (being the one who pulled the strings in a lot of major events). This trope doesn't apply to all works of fiction obviously (meaning that not every story will necessarily have its own overarching "main villain"), but it certainly does in the case of Star Wars. Perhaps "main villain" is too generic of a description and with that, I offer the term known as the "Big Bad".

If you fail to see this you're doing it wrong.

What is this I don't even...

Last edited:

I am not going to be one of the people to start complaining about how the final product seemingly turned out. I won't ***** until I have it right in front of me and then start thinking about how hard it was for me to conjure up $300 bucks for it, with the highest of expectations to accompany my now empty wallet.

I will, however, question why there were so many delays in this figure's release, when the quality didn't seem to take a turn for the positive? What was/is the big hold up? The paint job quality, as well as the materials used for the clothing, and the sculpt of the face (both heads) seem to not be as good as the prototype. WTF happened?

Nonetheless, I still think it's a cool figure and I really debated on cancelling my preorder, but I'm going to keep my hopes alive and wait to see the final product in my hand. If I don't like it, I don't foresee a problem being able to sell it. But I'm hoping I won't have to. COME ON HOT TOYS!

Wicked pictures as always, OMG. I just got here so I have 15 pages to review, I'm curious to know how you feel about this figure.

Oh and another thing...This figure KEEPS jumping around on est. ship dates on SS website. Just yesterday it said February, and after seeing blogger pics this morning I thought that sounded right. But now, out of nowhere AGAIN, they changed it to MARCH!!! WTF is really going on with this???

I literally started laughing so hysterically after reading the immediate complaints on this.

I can't believe anyone would defend the dx1 over dx11. Joker 2.0 blows the original out of the water in ALL areas.

bathrobe comparison!? Really??? That's it?

JokerHD325_zps4e2f7045.jpg

i love this shot. it's perfectly insane. dead on for the character.

: D

I literally started laughing so hysterically after reading the immediate complaints on this.

I can't believe anyone would defend the dx1 over dx11. Joker 2.0 blows the original out of the water in ALL areas.

bathrobe comparison!? Really??? That's it?

We got a whole bunch of hate for the DX10 compared to the original too. It's just the way it is.

This one right here....

JokerHD10_zpsad9bc169.jpg

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS...

I bought a Kato coat for this figure. It looks a thousand times better IMHO.

As expected that the wardrobe won't be as good as Kato's original. But for some reason, still a little disappointed.

Overall still happy with the figure though :).

Back