<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX11 JOKER 2.0 - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

It looks so strange at me..yeah it's awesome..but it seems like a little different from the proto images
thanks for the pics OMG
cazzarola di firenze..hahaha dove?
btw I have to say... dx 01 could be kung fu panda..(only yours personal opinion) but it still remain Ledger..
dx 11...wtf is this guy ?

DSC01970.jpg

DSC01969.jpg

Just went on FB and saw Luka's, Elijay's pics and I'm stunned it looks much worse in different light. The coat is really off in color. I hope this looks better in hand, because this is not flattering, The likeness to Ledger is lost in some of the closeup shots.

Sorry folks the hair really needs to be modded. I can't believe that HT's really slept on designing the hair this time. :thud:

thanks for the pics OMG
cazzarola di firenze..hahaha dove?
btw I have to say... dx 01 could be kung fu panda..(only yours personal opinion) but it still remain Ledger..
dx 11...wtf is this guy ?

Just went on FB and saw Luka's, Elijay's pics and I'm stunned it looks much worse in different light. The coat is really off in color. I hope this looks better in hand, because this is not flattering, The likeness to Ledger is lost in some of the closeup shots.

Sorry folks the hair really needs to be modded. I can't believe that HT's really slept on designing the hair this time. :thud:

Let me refresh your memories as to how crappy the DX 11 likeness is. A just look at that hair line on the DX01... Yeah I can't believe HT is sleeping on the hair design
JokerHD830_zps3a4826ae.jpg

i don't think there's anything wrong with the color of the coat. the coat starts out bright and gets beat to crap throughout the film.

I'm not fond of either sculpt really, but i like the sheer number of posing options due to them both being there. Also, is it just the pictures, or is the coat really that blue? Its almost like a step back to the V1 joker coat colour? Hopefully its just the pictures or lighting or something?

Let me refresh your memories as to how crappy the DX 11 likeness is. A just look at that hair line on the DX01... Yeah I can't believe HT is sleeping on the hair design
not only the hair mate...:monkey1:monkey3

I never said I was comparing this version to any of the others :slap, the suit is the best out of the three versions among other things making this the best version thus far, but just go to FB and look at the other pics by the guys and you'll see how the side angles are really off and you can't see ledger's face in this piece. The hair is just off somehow. :slap

I never said I was comparing this version to any of the others :slap, the suit is the best out of the three versions among other things making this the best version thus far, but just go to FB and look at the other pics by the guys and you'll see how the side angles are really off and you can't see ledger's face in this piece. The hair is just off somehow. :slap

I understand what your saying. But comparing 1/6 to 1/4 is apples to oranges... sure they are both fruit but completely different species.

Furthermore, the purpose of posting the comparrison image to me is more just to shut up the idiots who are complaining about this figure.. many of whom were probably professing that their DX01 was great and why is Hot Toys re-issuing it when they dont need to!? LOL

The color of the coat looks good to me. No weathering though.

The color of the coat looks good to me. No weathering though.

easily fixable though, no?

going to weather the shoes as well. Don't think I'll do much else unless I buy a spare PERS head to repaint to the Mob Scene make-up

I understand what your saying. But comparing 1/6 to 1/4 is apples to oranges... sure they are both fruit but completely different species.

Furthermore, the purpose of posting the comparrison image to me is more just to shut up the idiots who are complaining about this figure.. many of whom were probably professing that their DX01 was great and why is Hot Toys re-issuing it when they dont need to!? LOL

Noted, but if I had to look at Jack's Joker, there is no doubt you can't tell me you don't see Nicholson as the Joker in it. But this, looks more like a sculpt of a guy dressed as the Joker from TDK rather than Ledger dressed as Joker.

Yes I know the make up and expression between Ledger's and Nicholson's Joker was a huge contrast, but I can't believe it's that hard to get Ledger's likeness when they can get Hamill and Keaton's spot on, but then again they can't do Harrison's ford or Evans spot on so maybe that's the reason. But then again this is the third Ledger Joker they attempted. :gah:

Just go to the FB photos next to OMG's work and see for your selves.

Noted, but if I had to look at Jack's Joker, there is no doubt you can't tell me you don't see Nicholson as the Joker in it. But this, looks more like a sculpt of a guy dressed as the Joker from TDK rather than Ledger dressed as Joker.

Yes I know the make up and expression between Ledger's and Nicholson's Joker was a huge contrast, but I can't believe it's that hard to get Ledger's likeness when they can get Hamill and Keaton's spot on, but then again they can't do Harrison's ford or Evans spot on so maybe that's the reason. But then again this is the third Ledger Joker they attempted. :gah:

Third? Actually FOURTH (Original, Bank Robber, DX1-- how awful was that first one?)...

Anyway, I hear you, and to me it does matter which is why I bought a MRM 4.0 Joker headsculpt with hair. But the figure is great. I think people are losing sight of that.

Just go to the FB photos next to OMG's work and see for your selves.
have you seen the bankrobber serious head without make up..?
well that is ledger..no doubt..the dx01 is still ledger but the eyes are too big due pers system...
btw for me the Eb joker is not that ledger at all...maybe brandon lee :rotfl

Third? Actually FOURTH (Original, Bank Robber, DX1-- how awful was that first one?)...

Anyway, I hear you, and to me it does matter which is why I bought a MRM 4.0 Joker headsculpt with hair. But the figure is great. I think people are losing sight of that.

True this is the 4th, but I'd put BR Joker in another category because the different suit and the hair is definitely different, but that's just my opinion.

Btw I have all three, except the 2.0 one of course, so I know how these versions have evolved.

Well obviously not but the way people were going on about his involvement I thought it would be bigger than just providing them with a template :dunno

My sentiments exactly. It almost seems like HT did a bait in switch of sorts. Place huge emphasis regarding the
involvement of someone of note when it comes to 1/6 market all to justify another Joker release with a higher
price point. Now I'm not saying that's what they did, just merely the impression I get when I see the finished look.

easily fixable though, no?

going to weather the shoes as well. Don't think I'll do much else unless I buy a spare PERS head to repaint to the Mob Scene make-up

Easy fix, I suppose, but I'm curious as to why there isn't any to begin with. On the coat or the shoes.

Easy fix, I suppose, but I'm curious as to why there isn't any to begin with. On the coat or the shoes.

probably for the same reason there wasn't any on Kato's hand made suits. Those guys decided to have all of them clean and if they wanted them weathered they could do it themselves

Some ppl like that pristine clean look even if it's not screen accurate

probably for the same reason there wasn't any on Kato's hand made suits. Those guys decided to have all of them clean and if they wanted them weathered they could do it themselves

Some ppl like that pristine clean look even if it's not screen accurate

it's not necessarily not screen accurate. the coat starts out fairly clean, it just gets worse and worse throughout the film. as i understand it, this was a deliberate choice by the costumer.

i like that they chose not to weather it.

Doesn't make sense to me. We never see the coat clean in the movie, ever. It starts out dirty, and gets dirtier. The lack of weathering on the DX coat is one thing, but the shoes look really bad without it.

Does Kato offer the choice on his custom coats? At his prices, I think he should.

Dark-Knight-Shooting-Joker-Severed-Head-Card-Illuminati.jpg

Back