Olivia Munn coming to NBC -- Perfect Couples

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather be lucky than good most of the time so that worked out well. If its anything like Julie Benz I bet she smelled awesome!!

Is Ween calling her a Golddigger? :lol

I honestly don't see what all the big deal is about Olivia Munn anyway....nerd Goddess? I certainly don't agree with her placing top 10 in the Maxim list in fact I would even say her look is just plain, average and she isn't anything extraordinary just followed by a lot of hype and an excellent marketing/PR rep. Like Megan Fox and Scarlett Johanssen she is amazingly overrated.

While I agree with theMike that I feel she is over-rated, to say she looks plain is going too far. She looks much better than the average woman. Does that mean she's one of the best looking women on earth? No. But she looks better than most chicks I see. And I work on a college campus, so I get a pretty good sample of the right age group, I think.

what's hollywood's facination with this chick all of a sudden? :huh
Is Hollywood fascinated with her?

While I agree with theMike that I feel she is over-rated, to say she looks plain is going too far. She looks much better than the average woman. Does that mean she's one of the best looking women on earth? No. But she looks better than most chicks I see. And I work on a college campus, so I get a pretty good sample of the right age group, I think.

Is Hollywood fascinated with her?

she went from some godforsaken game network host to bein in movies & tv shows overnight :dunno

I heard she had a cameo in Iron Man, and I see she's in a TV pilot, but I don't know if that constitutes a Hollywood fascination. Maybe it does. I guess it doesn't matter either way.

to say she looks plain is going too far. She looks much better than the average woman.

She doesn't compete with the average woman though. She is referenced to the rest of Hollywood or even the entertainment industry. I wasn't referring to the hottest person in the office but in entertainment in general and compared to a lot of people across genres of music, movies and tv I would argue that she is fairly plain on a regular basis. For some that is the appeal but for me its just meh. She is amazingly overhyped though people act as if she was the perfect woman realized as they do with Scarlett and Megan.

Not to mention I'm not sure how it is in Louisiana but just in San Francisco alone I see a ton of people who look very close to the look she has.

I heard she had a cameo in Iron Man, and I see she's in a TV pilot, but I don't know if that constitutes a Hollywood fascination. Maybe it does. I guess it doesn't matter either way.

Hollywood is capitalizing on the almost instant fascination with her. She had a major role in Iron Man before it was cut by the production team, she actually going to portray an actual Marvel Universe character, Melina Vostokoff (Iron Maiden) who is actually a villain to Black Widow as well as tied to the Crimson Dynamo's parts of Vanko. That is a lot for someone who doesn't have a whole lot of experience in Hollywood. When it was cut she was reduced to a cameo that was Favreau's doing to keep her involved.

She has been given parts in cable shows like Greek and Beyond the Break and she recently was given a book deal not to mention the covers she appears on everywhere...I'd say that she is definitely in her 15 minutes. For Playboy to be willing to have her on the cover and have a spread within it that is completely non-nude and some of the pics reused from other sources I would say that there is a fascination for them to want to capitalize on just her image.

If you look at all the threads that have anything to do with Munn they always turn into this discussion. :lol

If you look at all the threads that have anything to do with Munn they always turn into this discussion. :lol

Yep... pretty weird...
some find her hot, some not... some find her talented, some not...

Personally I think she's hot and talentless... but charming enough to have a better paying job than most of us... :lol

Last edited:
Yep... pretty weird...
some fin her hot, some not... some find her talented, some not...

Personally I think she's hot and talentless... but charming enough to have a better paying job than most of us... :lol

I bet she's got talent where it counts...in bed. I'd be glad to find out for you guys. :yess:

I'd be glad to take her out of the public eye and keep her at my house. :lecture

misery_photo1.jpg

I just a visual image of Kathy Bates trying to hit James Caan's legs with a box of Trojans. Thanks....

Back