Olivia Munn coming to NBC -- Perfect Couples

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mob of sweaty nerds
They pay her bills. She has no choice but to bite the bullet in situations like those. If she told nerds how she actually felt about them, word would get around and her career would end. Because as others have suggested, I don't see her having a real career outside of "fine, largely talent-less woman who acts like she likes nerdy stuff so that all nerds fall in love with her." Savvy woman, though.

thats what happens when you have a mob of sweaty nerds fighting to take a pic with her (i was one of them right there next to ill). i say she held her composure pretty well
Yup, looked like she was about to panic too. But as you said, she was a trooper toughed it out.

Wow some haters.
Seriously, it seems like any time this chicks name comes up (same with Megan Fox), people line up to trash her. I personally think she's cool and funny, I've only seen a few episodes of AotS, but I do follow her thru her website and on Twitter. She does a lot of stuff for charity too which gets big respect from me.

I'll check it out. She's hot and decently funny from what I've seen of her.

Color me jealous Ill. Wish I was around when you got that close.

They pay her bills. She has no choice but to bite the bullet in situations like those. If she told nerds how she actually felt about them, word would get around and her career would end. Because as others have suggested, I don't see her having a real career outside of "fine, largely talent-less woman who acts like she likes nerdy stuff so that all nerds fall in love with her." Savvy woman, though.

she didnt have to go down and take pics with the people in attendance. i didnt even know she was doing that until ill jedi pointed it out. i dont think its an act that she likes nerdy stuff and anyone would be overwhelmed if they see a lot of people rushing to try to get a pic. like you said she is only know in the "nerd world" and not actual celebrity that this happens to everywhere she goes. so for her to still put on a resemblence of a smile for pics is kudos for her

I think she's endearing, and seriously hot. She seems game for anything. Is G4Tv in HD yet Scott? If so maybe I'll add the tier back to watch that ass. And nice pic Ill. :hi5:

Don't get me wrong--I'm glad for you guys who like her and got your picture taken. But for her to genuinely care about nerds or nerd-related things seems unlikely to me. I don't mean to spoil the fantasy though, guys. Of course, there is a small chance that I'm wrong :D

I don't care if she cares for nerds, she just seems cool. Like Brian Cox, don't know him but he seems like a cool dude to hang out with. I know, that's a weird ass analogy. :huh

Ass analogy? Are you comparing the asses of Brian Cox and Olivia Munn? Yeah, that is weird.

I wouldn't want to hang out with Brian Cox. Or any celebrity, really. Maybe Willie Nelson :D

I think she's endearing, and seriously hot. She seems game for anything. Is G4Tv in HD yet Scott? If so maybe I'll add the tier back to watch that ass. And nice pic Ill. :hi5:

Anything? :naughty

Olivia Munn and the rest of the G4 hotties in HD, I don't know if I could handle that. Sadly, no, not in HD. I'm just glad it's on TV, although it somehow stopped recording on my DVR, got to set it back up. I fought G4 when it took over tech TV, but I really like it now. It's like nerd stuff, without the old people and completely geeky feel. Still for geeks, just not old geeks.

Ass analogy? Are you comparing the asses of Brian Cox and Olivia Munn? Yeah, that is weird.

I wouldn't want to hang out with Brian Cox. Or any celebrity, really. Maybe Willie Nelson :D

Don't get me wrong--I'm glad for you guys who like her and got your picture taken. But for her to genuinely care about nerds or nerd-related things seems unlikely to me. I don't mean to spoil the fantasy though, guys. Of course, there is a small chance that I'm wrong :D

You're wrong!!!!

Olivia and I got stoned with Willie Nelson behind the dumpsters at SDCC. I was dressed as Frodo, Willie was Gandalf, and Olivia was Arwen. It was a great time that I will never forget. Let me see if I can find the pics...

I concur.

DSC01863.jpg

Ill, you're the MAN! :rock :rock :yess: :rock :rock

Men are silly. :lol

;)

But you still love us! :yess:

I really like her, I do wish she had a bigger role in IM2 and the Marvel Universe though.

I don't think your giving members of the forum enough credit. I don't hate her, or think she is dumb. I think we can all agree that she probably plays a caricature of herself. Its her career, I understand. But knowing that, I will sit and fall into the plan to be captivated by this woman that most likely is an actress that is really not into the thing she talks about...Hence, I feel like a tool.

the premis of the show seems like according to jim or something. who wants to see married people? the reason shows like friends, seinfeld, how i met your mother are awesome is that most of the characters get to run around and do things us married 30 somethings can't.

That is a happy lookin' woman right there! :lol

:goodpost::lol

I actually find her humor, silliness and honesty to be the biggest draw on Attack of the Show. Her sexuality is second. A big second. But second.

I agree. Her quirkiness is what I find fun about her... The rest is second and I really do not think of her as an actress. I don;t think she has acting chops. Host yes...

I have to say I prefer Jessica Chobot from IGN.

:exactly:

1012317-37119-JessicaChobot2.jpg

jessica_chobot_01.jpg

jess-blog-20061130045215548.jpg

...Color me jealous Ill. Wish I was around when you got that close.
We really just lucked into it. Iron.Jedi and I were
watching them shoot a segment for AotS, when it was over she disappeared and we were walking away. A few minutes late she came out of their tent and started taking pics wiith people. She smelled real good too. :drool :D

she didnt have to go down and take pics with the people in attendance. i didnt even know she was doing that until ill jedi pointed it out. i dont think its an act that she likes nerdy stuff and anyone would be overwhelmed if they see a lot of people rushing to try to get a pic. like you said she is only know in the "nerd world" and not actual celebrity that this happens to everywhere she goes. so for her to still put on a resemblence of a smile for pics is kudos for her
Yeah, very cool of her considering she'd probably been working all day/weekend, I'm dead tired after one F'N day of the Con! :lol

I think she's endearing, and seriously hot.

And nice pic Ill. :hi5:
Agreed!

and

Thanks! I'm definitely the ugliest person in that pic! :lol

Ill, you're the MAN!
:hi5:

Back