Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually more of a dorian yates type build in my opion.... dorian was/is the man.

Not my fav. Bodybuilder. I prefered the build of 70's bodybuilders like Arnold and Franco. But there is no arguing that he was a MONSTER!

dorian+yates+wallpaper.jpg

dorian-yates-steroids.jpg

dorian-yates.jpg

542e8-Dorian_Yates_Posters_4.jpg

Not my fav. Bodybuilder. I prefered the build of 70's bodybuilders like Arnold and Franco. But there is no arguing that he was a MONSTER!

dorian+yates+wallpaper.jpg

dorian-yates-steroids.jpg

dorian-yates.jpg

542e8-Dorian_Yates_Posters_4.jpg

Tell u something ... I am more massive than this guy is ....

I dreamt of that yesterday ....

You should include a pic of his huge back. I'll agree that Arnold and people like Frank Zane and Sergio Oliva looked more aesthetic (though less massive) than bodybuilders of latter years.

GW, where's the new custom? Gosh maybe I can sneak out of work and get a second job...they'll won't notice I am gone? LOL A second job will finance this addictions.

I'm eagerly waiting for the WWH Custom too, that planet hulk custom blew my mind

There should be some pics in the gallery. (I have no idea how to use that thing, FYI.) Anyways, I've never owned this piece, but honestly, I'm not a big fan of it. Doesn't do much for me looks wise. I know a few people here own one though and are very happy with it. Just a matter of preference.

Anybody here that owns one of these?

*Picture removed by mod*

I'd love to see comparison pics next to the Hulk comiquette...or even other well known pieces :pray:

I have just removed the picture you posted as it is of an unlicensed and bootleg item.
We have a zero tolerance policy on showing these items here so please do not post, or ask others to post pictures of these pieces someone may have in their collection.
Many thanks in advance.
shell
x :duff

Last edited:
I knew that was gonna happen.

Hmmm, I wonder if its ok to post a link to these bootleggers!

:panic::panic::panic:
I've not banned anyone in a while..do it, I dare ya. :devil :naughty :monkey3
x :lol :duff

Hmm, no wonder I could not find any details on it! Anyhow, my apologies for the evil post :monkey1
No apologies needed, some new peeps don't know about all the rules here so it's just a case of making you aware 'is all. No harm done.
Thanks
x :wave

Does anyone know if there are any places that still carry this bad boy? Like a local shop near them or something? If you know anything (besides ebay) PM me and give me a name/address.

Thanks

Does anyone know if there are any places that still carry this bad boy? Like a local shop near them or something? If you know anything (besides ebay) PM me and give me a name/address.

Thanks

For what it's worth, I know there is one (or more) for sale here on the Boards in the commerce section. (I just sold mine there, myself!)

Back