Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24v0e80.jpg

The great wall of Hulks strikes again! You should make a gif of these different Hulk landing on the same base; one land and disappear before the next land. Or the first land and is replace by the next n next n next. And the gif rotate as they each appear.

You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out, you put your left foot in, and you shake it all about, you do the Hulky- pokey...

I bought the Hulky-pokey toy for my oldest son about 2 years ago. He loved it! Now my youngest son is dancing to and enjoying the Hulky-polkey.:rotfl:lol

Well I just worked out a deal with one of the forum goers in the trade section...a brand new EX, cant wait to complete he transaction and get this bad boy!

Well I just worked out a deal with one of the forum goers in the trade section...a brand new EX, cant wait to complete he transaction and get this bad boy!

Congrats, buddy! :rock

This piece is a beast. You'll love it, I'm sure. Definitely not a disappointment.

Good for you!!! Pictures do not do this bad boy justice. I have yet to see a photo that makes this piece look even close to as great as he does in person!!!! You are gonna love it!!!

people have been getting their wait-list for hulk and spiderman converted, looks like this thread needs a bump up

Back