Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been following a lot of the customized Hulk comiquettes on here and not taking anything away from the work that has been done because most of it is really good, but I still like my Hulk comiquette just the way he is. :rock

snap, crackle, pop :monkey3

hulkpops_1280.jpg

I'd buy the hair piece. I like the sculpt and color of this comi, but the hair does bug me. IMO, he just looks better with the hair a bit longer.

The sculpt is awesome.

The color? I think it might have been sponsored by...

IrishSpring.jpg

Last edited:
Late to the game, but I got my EX tonight. I had to Flex-pay this at the last minute, so I just got him. No paint issues, no chips, no problems with the base (except the horrible misspelling). I was issued EX #9.

I am still not a fan of the hair. I thought it might be better in person, but its about the same IMO.

Shanester, I think they had a method for correcting the spelling mistake on the Ex bases (not sure if they sent people a kit, or had them send the base back in or what). Others will correct me if I'm wrong.

Congrats bro. That statue is sick and def on my list to buy. I've been looking around for the best deal. Hopefully soon...as well as the punisher comiquette, spidermans comiquette and venoms comiquette. Dang I would be broke if I some how came across them all :) Broke but so worth it

Last edited:
Back