Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn man...where you get your dough? You're gonna convert all of em Hulk Comiquette? I know they only make like 1000 of em regular but, But! BTW, this Planet Hulk looks awesome so far.

He must live near an oil field in Calgary? I don't know how many hulk comiquettes he has or where he stores the boxes.

Well one things for sure it's not a 1000 ES anymore for this Hulk comiquette. Probably around 980-970 left in its original form.

77485951.gif

You're going to love this piece...and the hair cut grows on you. It looks awesome in person.

Thanks Ski, that's great to hear. I had to pay a premium because I hadn't started collecting yet, but this one was big time on my radar. Totally pumped and although there have been a ton of pics posted, expect a few more tomorrow...:panic:

Thanks Ski, that's great to hear. I had to pay a premium because I hadn't started collecting yet, but this one was big time on my radar. Totally pumped and although there have been a ton of pics posted, expect a few more tomorrow...:panic:

Can't wait. There can never be too many pics of Hulk.

Ohh bro you gonna love i look at mine atleast twice a day looks amazing and big!

:rock2
I don't know how you couldn't. The pics themselves blow me away. I saw a review on YouTube and the Hulks fist was slightly smaller than the guy who was reviewing it.
:thud:

Now sure the guy could have been a tiny man :) but still...

Back