Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow thanks for all the responses guys gonna have to think hard on this one value wise im guessing the two comiquettes will be worth more in timr dont u guys think
, leaning towards the two commiquettes cuz i got spidey on the way and already have carnage plus hulks pose in the commi is amazing!

Comms as they are more value for £. :lecture. Though I'd love the PF :monkey2. Thanks for the good wishes in my new place :rock

Hulk is by far one of my favorite statues!!

7766bcf9.jpg

HULK PF circulation won't be around forever... u got time on this one though but tough choice because this might rise in value as well in the long run.

I love this comiquette; I've owned the PF, Rommel's and this. They've all got their different styles. I think the dynamic sculpt and the rage here is very iconic in it's own way. Personally, I have no interest in buying the PF again. Got nothing against the Kirby style but this does it for me plenty.

I agree with Ski that this might well rise in value; but the PF--baring some unforseen market dynamic--would always be the more expensive piece IMO

Go with Com Hulk and Com Venom. Two great pieces!

Hulk PF is great also but not better then both Hulk and Venom Com.

Personally I like Hulk Com better then PF Hulk anyways. I own the Com and use to own the PF. Com hulk is just dynamic. Venom Com looks amazing. You have to go with the Coms. !!!
:exactly: Ditto, ditto, ditto and ditto!

Now heres a thinker hulk comiquette reg and venom comiquette reg OR Green hulk pf:gah:

if $$$ is no problem then get them all.:lecture

if $$$ is a concern then get th e Com's first since they're only going to go up in value and cost you more as time goes on.
the original Hulk is pretty much topped out and may actually be found at a good deal sometimes.

now purely on a collecting point of view, get the original PF you won't regret it.:monkey1

^^^ NOPE!!!! You got two of the only forum members here tonight that actually hate the HULK PF, they are in the minority, BE ELITE that is all.

Goodbye.

Oh and hello to the wife and kids Bilips69 :wave

Hey! I don't hate the PF. Kirby style is just not my style. It is massive but just a bit boring to my eyes. But I don't hate it. However I love the Comiquette. Dynamic and full of rage!

Of course compared to the rabid fans of the PF I guess you could say I do hate it.

Hey! I don't hate the PF. Kirby style is just not my style. It is massive but just a bit boring to my eyes. But I don't hate it. However I love the Comiquette. Dynamic and full of rage!

Of course compared to the rabid fans of the PF I guess you could say I do hate it.
:exactly: I know the feeling. :)

Wow thanks for all the responses guys gonna have to think hard on this one value wise im guessing the two comiquettes will be worth more in timr dont u guys think
, leaning towards the two commiquettes cuz i got spidey on the way and already have carnage plus hulks pose in the commi is amazing!

Hulk comiquette matches badly with spidey and venom. He is in a a smaller scale.

Back