Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

$500, peace be wit u.:monkey1

OH? That's it? For some reason, I figured it would be more. But then again, more would means its closer to a grail and I doubts custom be grail material.

NICE!!!! That's a fantastic job!!!

Man it looks like the guy opened up the box outside then forgot about him and left him in the sunshine all day...I bet his skin hurts when you touch it...Sun bleach tan baby...Spf 70 from now on dude!

Man it looks like the guy opened up the box outside then forgot about him and left him in the sunshine all day...I bet his skin hurts when you touch it...Sun bleach tan baby...Spf 70 from now on dude!

Tumbleweed.gif

Got Hulk today, very impressive. Just about perfect, the only thing I would change would be for him to have a much richer green color. Here's a couple shots with the Koto Hulks.

Notice the color difference. Koto Hulk has much better color in my opinion. Poor little Koto Hulk, he looks like Mini-Hulk.
dscn6520.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

With Rulk
dscn6516.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Wow man, easy on my eye.....one pics at a time or i'll have a heart attack!!!

Actually, I am thinking its a little too shiny...to Koto Hulk like? A little gloss is great....too much and its candy cane.

I'll buy it for $450 + print!!! You do photoshop the print right?

I don't care for Rulk, but that custom looks incredible! I think the original is pretty amazing, but that blows it away.

Damn, you got another one in the background!!!!!

I don't care for Rulk, but that custom looks incredible! I think the original is pretty amazing, but that blows it away.
I think this custom is pretty impressive also, but I think you just jumped WAY over the line!!! :cuckoo:

:exactly::exactly: i have no clue at all about the Rulk story line and until i ventured onto this form, i'd never even heard of him,:dunno but that custom does look pretty cool though.

how about a pic with all three of them together.:lecture

Dont you hate it when your at the gym working out...doing pull ups with your big toe....then BAM you slip and break into 1000 pieces :monkey1

Chris

I think I just had a mild heart attack. :monkey4

That's awesome, REPLACEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you got the destroy e-mail?

When do you think you'll get your replacement? I always wished Sideshow would've told me to destroy one of the statues that I've returned. I'd love to break it in some creative and insane way.

Congrats Greatwall! That is a terrifying and terrific custom. I...am jealous

Back