Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

Well it turns out Hulk is mostly completely hollow and made of fiberglass. The only solid piece is his left leg which is made of polystone. The steel pin runs all the way though his leg right up to his hip. For some reason their are rubber tubes hangging out of both arms that feed into his torso :dunno
If you ever have to destroy one of these becarful. When I broke this open the fiberglass went flying everywhere. The resin that coated the fiberglass was still very tacky and sticky. Since coming into contact with the broken pieces I CAN NOT stop scratching my face, arms and legs.
The base is also, totally hallow....didnt take much to break it.

Chris

Last edited:

Few more shots....
Replacment should be on the way soon....please dont let me go through this again SS.

Chris

Dont you hate it when your at the gym working out...doing pull ups with your big toe....then BAM you slip and break into 1000 pieces :monkey1

Chris
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

When I read the email notice of this post, I had no friggin' clue what the hell you were talkin' 'bout!

That's awesome, REPLACEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you got the destroy e-mail?

imagine receiving a email shortly after you destroyed it with the subject line "SIKE!" loll

This custom rocks the original. :clap

2hi4a6h.jpg

9h2ip0.jpg

]

Fiberglass thatd explain why it felt different. I knew it was hollow but it just didn't have the same thud as polystone did. Ingenious engineering.

That rulk looks amazing! The hair makes his head look slightly bigger. Pics of all three would be awesome :rock

Wow, great conversion, especially the hair piece! Not too crazy about the black painted nails and it is a little glossier than I prefer, but overall a real nice piece. As long as you like it is all that really matters anyway.

I have no like of Rulk at all as a character, but the looks out- ____ing-standing!

Dont you hate it when your at the gym working out...doing pull ups with your big toe....then BAM you slip and break into 1000 pieces :monkey1

Chris

I'm hoping I get to do something like this with my Thanos that was broken during shipping. Just waiting on the destroy letter from SS.

Back