Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

You still itching?

Dude, its nuts...I couldnt get to sleep last night at all because of all the scratching. I went to take a shower which helped a bit, but my face is still itching like crazy...mostly around my eyes :gah:

I shouldnt have to go through this for a dam statue!

Chris

Wow, great conversion, especially the hair piece! Not too crazy about the black painted nails and it is a little glossier than I prefer, but overall a real nice piece. As long as you like it is all that really matters anyway.

Rulk nails are black in the comics.

vos974.jpg

Man, I just can't get behind that Koto Rulk....somethng is just..off IMO. Either the torso is too long or the legs too short, or its just too thick...can't put my finger on it but I don't like it all that much.

The Bowen Rulk and Custom SS Rulk look amazing however!!

Pics of rulk, grey and normal together please :D

Dude, its nuts...I couldnt get to sleep last night at all because of all the scratching. I went to take a shower which helped a bit, but my face is still itching like crazy...mostly around my eyes :gah:

Chris

Oh man, you should see a doctor about it! Is it some kind of allergic reaction?? My wife is a pharmacist...I'll ask her what she thinks is wrong.

Chris

It sounds like an allergic reaction...hydrocortisone might help.

Chris

did you put in a plastic bag before you smashed it or did you just go to town on it?

It sounds like an allergic reaction...hydrocortisone might help.

I dont know if its an allergic reaction, I know that when fiberglass particles get into or on your skin you itch because it actually enters your skin. But if it doesnt stop I may look into what you suggested.

did you put in a plastic bag before you smashed it or did you just go to town on it?

No I didnt put it in a bag, I just went to town on him.....I thought it was made of polystone :dunno. Fiberglass was a surprise..

Chris

But why did you smash your HULK? How will you get a replacement if it is a manual damage? Sorry I don't have much idea so just curious.

in order to get a replacement you need to destroy the original damaged one and then send pics to sideshow of the destroyed piece.

although i was under the impression that you get the replacement, inspect it of any damage and if your happy with it, you would then destroy your original piece and send the pics of the destruction to SSC within 5 days or you will also get charged for the replacement.

My status has changed to item shipping soon :yess:

now that a lot of people have this in hand, what do you think this will look like with the soon coming She-Hulk PF ??

Back