Old Grandpa (Richard Endicott) Has Passed Away

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really sorry to hear of your loss. I remember him with such fondness. He was always passionate about his collection and I found him to be very helpful and courteous towards anyone starting in the hobby. A loss to not only the figure community but also those who loved him. If we had more people like him the world would be a much richer place. But we are all a bit poorer today. :(

I'm sincerly sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and your family.
Richard and I talked recently about some heads and Batman stuff, he was a real support in my work since the beggining.
He will be missed :(
Rest in peace Old Grandpa.

My condolences on your loss, he was a great presence on this board and was always so helpful and friendly.

My deepest condolences. I'd love to see a pic of his work area. Rest In Paradise.

Oh man, sorry for your loss, and ours here at the board. :(

I've always loved seeing his posts from way back when I first joined the forum. I was really surprised to see someone at his age, still collecting and enjoying the hobby with so much passion and wondered at times if I could be as lucky as him in my old age.

He'll be missed, and RIP, grandpa ����

I am so sorry to have read this and for your loss. We had several interactions and he helped me with my Firefly custom builds. Always kind, patient, and thoughtful. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

So sorry to hear this horrible news. My heart goes out to you and your family. Sorry for your loss and praying your family find strength at this time.

Back