Old Ben Shipping Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's HERE! Here ya go guys the 1st "quick box shots". Sorry about the funny angles, I was trying to avoid the flash. I will post better out of box shots later tonight.:chew

First impression:
TREVOR YOU ARE A FREAKIN GOD!!!! This figure is EVERYTHING we have been hoping it would be.

on to the "quick pics"

ob1.jpg

ob3.jpg

ob4.jpg

ob5.jpg

ob6.jpg

ob7.jpg

ob8.jpg

ob9.jpg

Thanks, man. you may want to post these on the image thread too.

And what in the heck is going on with shipping these out?

No change for me yet.

I'm trying to stay calm, I went a little nutty when Jabba was shipping and I was waiting for even a ship notice, all in due time. It's funny, thanks to these new pictures, I can totally see the comparison Dave made, he really does have all the traits that Sarah Connor's paint apps have, freaky that not only are the artists having a style, but apparently now the paint factories.

Item Shipping Soon!

Please go out tonight!!! If it ships tomorrow my work will be closed when it shows up on christmas eve :monkey2

Then again if it goes out tommorow morning it may make it here in one day.....

Oh I don't know, I just want it under the tree with Leia (wife made me wrap her since she came so close to christmas:confused:)

Anyway, as the first freak in the list, I am happy to say our online orders are Shipping Soon!

Finally shipping soon, as long as it goes out tomorrow I'm all good.

I just noticed on my order that the time was wrong.

2007-06-07 17:37:07

What the heck? I know I got my order in shortly after they went on sale at 10:00. If I would have waited to place my order till 5:37 in the evening like it says I certainly wouldn't have gotten an exclusive. Anyone else have a messed up time like this?

Yeah, I know. I think it has to do with cancelling my phone order. Maybe that threw my order down on this list somehow...or it's showing my name as 'cancelled figure' because of the first order.

I don't think anything can be assumed with this, I'm still order placed as well, I think it's just further fall out from the incident; first our order spirits were crumbled by broken servers, now the collateral damage is our shipment hopes. Oh the power of Old Ben.

Nothing in mine either.. But I am not worried yet... My status never changes until after it ships and I usually don't get notice until the wee hours.

Not sure how exactly I fell into line with the ordering. I remember trying to order old Ben online and then finally calling since the server crashed.
I received my delivery notice this evening, and he'll be here on the 27th. Close enough to Christmas for me. THX for the terrific presents this month SSC.

Back