Oklahoma Collectors Group aka Kansexoma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be interested in getting another MJ Fox autograph. No interest in Momoa.

Hope they up their guest list some.

They seem to be taking it much slower this year when it comes to guest announcements. I think the mess from last year made them want to make sure there would be as few cancellations as possible and that the guests would actually be there for the days they're supposed to be there.

What's-his-face from Gotham was just announced and he's married to Morena Baccarin so I hope they get her too. She's the last Firefly cast member signature I need since she's cancelled each of her convention appearances in Dallas.

I'm really tempted to go to Fan Expo again. Hopefully I have the money. Whats Foxs signatures run anyway?

I might be tempted to splurge at 200 because it's freakin Marty McFly. Anything past that I won't be able to do.

tumblr_oj2kkgwi0h1tduxfao1_400.gif

Michael J Fox canceled but Ben Affleck was added. In other con news I just saw Wizard World is back in Tulsa this year.

Affleck is charging $250 for a signature. :horror Also, I can't believe how many of the big names are going to be in Dallas Saturday only. That's going to be a cluster**** like last year.

Affleck is charging $250 for a signature. :horror Also, I can't believe how many of the big names are going to be in Dallas Saturday only. That's going to be a cluster**** like last year.

Last year felt like a nightmare and I wasn't even there for the celebrities. The lines for comic artists we're bad enough. This year sneaked up on me and I just wasn't able to swing it. If I had I'd been super pissed about Fox because that would have been my reason for going.

Have him sign a Hot Toys Daredevil...

lol

Back