Oklahoma Collectors Group aka Kansexoma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thirty since I placed the order and twenty one since they shipped. My worry is they'll be in shards by the time they get here. Fingers crossed I guess.

I've ordered a couple things from them, but I don't think it's ever taken more than a couple weeks--even when they had to have an independent company with a giant truck do the delivery.

This has turned into a nightmare. Ikea has no way of tracking your order past them leaving their warehouse. I called a second time yesterday and they had no answers. They simply havent been able to find the order since it left on the 14th of last month. They had no choice but to issue me a refund. An hour later I was emailed a delivery date of that same day. It never arrived because obviously at that point they had canceled the whole freakin thing. I now have to wait another seven to fourteen days for my refund to come in and then order all over again. It would take a christmas miracle at this point but I'm kidding myself since I wont even be able to order until next year and then wait a couple more weeks for it to arrive.

The worst part of this is I had to move my office into the kitchen until I installed the items from ikea. I'll end up stuck here a month and a half before its all over. So frustrating.

That really sucks. I wish Tulsa or Oklahoma City would get an IKEA. Driving to Kansas City or Dallas is a pain in the ass.

Me too. I rarely leave the state and online shipping is ridiculous. It's taken several years for them to do a free shipping promotion and I jumped on it. To no avail obviously.

OKC would be awesome. 400 miles to Dallas, 400 miles to Denver, 700 miles to Phoenix. Those are the closest and it sucks.

Yeah, the up-and-down temperatures lately have been making everyone sick. Good for business but I'm doing everything I can to not catch anything.

Living on a tropical island, living on a tropical island, if I think about it hard enough it comes true riiight? Holy crap its cold!

Back